“Highest Recommendation!”
other travellers have booked this property
Camelback Mountain Views Aerial View of Property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Camelback Mountain Views
Aerial View of Property
Bedroom
Bedroom with flat screen TV, bar fridge, microwave & coffee maker
Bathroom (View from Bedroom)
Bathroom with Shower
Walkway to the Villa
Patio and Parking Area
Small Patio with Bistro Table and Chairs
Palm Tree
Horseback Riding
We Have Stunning Sunsets
The Fountain at Sunset
Our property is just south of the mountain
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

corky4now
Wisconsin
“Highest Recommendation!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

I was somewhat hesitant booking a vacation rental, as I was traveling alone and have previously only stayed at hotels or resorts . Any hesitation quickly evaporated when I was warmly greeted by Timea and shown the place I was to stay.

The location is excellent, and I felt very secure. Beautiful grounds. There is history in this place, and it is evident the owners are very proud of this history and of their property.

My villa had a very comfortable bed, T.V. with satellite service, a mini fridge and
microwave. There was internet access available.. I looved the shower. Initially I felt I was taking a chance booking this place. And all I can say- it's one of the best chances I have ever taken!

Timea and John were so welcoming. They made it clear they were available to answer any concerns or questions. I had none regarding their beautiful estate and accommodations But I must add they went over and beyond when I ran into a snafu on my side of life, and they were soo there to be there, and help me out.

A selfish part of me doesn't want to give glowing feedback. I don't want them to be booked when I hope to revisit !!!

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The beautiful grounds and great location,The price and the wonderfullyfriendly yet professional owners
Liked least: Not a thing
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
16 Apr 2014
Thank you Kathy!!! We are so glad you chose to stay with us and that you enjoyed your stay so immensely. We hope to have you back very soon. You are welcome here anytime. :)
Bessi0072...
Omaha, Nebraska
“The Perfect Place to Stay!!!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Private, Clean, and a beautiful setting. We were just minutes away from everything we wanted to do. We could have certainly stayed longer. We can't wait to go back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We liked the privacy.
Liked least: I should have brought coffee. They did provide a coffee maker!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
14 Apr 2014
Thank you Barbara and Chris. It was such a pleasure having you here. I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves and I'm glad you conquered Camelback Mountain....woot, woot. You are welcome here anytime! Please come back soon!!!!
B.C
Reviewed 31 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
31 Dec 2013
Thank you Val and Chelsea. You guys are awesome!! I'm glad you've enjoyed yourselves. Hope to see you next year!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing