“yummmmmmmmmmy shawerma”

Ammos Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #815 of 3,314 Restaurants in Phoenix
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great atmosphere, great people and great food! This place was good,The Shawarma Combo is the most wonderful explosion of wondrous flavor ever! ICan't say enough positive things about this small restaurant.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We hadn’t eaten here in a few months and just felt like a nice Mediterranean meal. We didn’t get it! The falafel were fried into hockey pucks and they screwed up our total order (I got something like a pita sandwich instead of what I had ordered). I don’t believe we will return as there are better Mediterranean choices in the area.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

This was the second go-around having lunch at Ammos for my wife and me.

I think we ordered the exact same items we ordered the first time months back: My wife went with the #11 Chicken Gyros Entrée, which included meat, rice, pita bread, and a fresh, small salad. I ordered the Gyro Pita Combo, which came with a lamb & beef gyro plus fries and a soft drink.

The meat was quite flavorful, and you get a good amount of it for your money!

It's a nice, relaxed place to have a quiet, fulfilling lunch.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Brought my family here today... Owner was very nice and food was food. Not at all greasy. It was definitely made with care. He is a military vet and provides discount to military and first responders.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I love this casual neighborhood restaurant. The food is fantastic, the menu is huge, and the staff is always great. The meat is high quality, and the gyros and Shawarma pitas are loaded with flavorful chicken, pork or beef. You can't go wrong by trying this gem of a place!