“An Amazing Thai Meal Very Affordable ”
Review of Thai Lahna

Thai Lahna
Ranked #1,168 of 3,459 Restaurants in Phoenix
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Camelback East
Neighbourhood: Camelback East
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I just visited Thai Lahna in Phoenix with my family and some friends. This place came on the recommendation of my friend Brad who invited us. He has been coming to this place for 25 years. My wife and I love Thai food but this was a 35 minute drive so we have never been before. My friend made a lot of suggestions and I ended up getting the 61 which is a roasted curry dish with shrimp, bell peppers, onions and carrots. I got it hot but should have gotten it Thai hot as it was not spiced enough. It was amazing. All of the other dishes looked really good and in the end it was only $70 including tip for my family of five. I highly recommend

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

The atmosphere is no place to impress, I want to decorate this place lol, but wow what yummy good hot food! Perfect for when you're in the mood for intense flavor and authentic spices. Tastes like Thailand

Reviewed 9 December 2016

We have not been to this Thai restaurant for years as we moved to a different area in Phoenix. We decided to go back for lunch and we were not disappointed. It is a little on the pricy side, but the service was excellent and the food was delicious. We had a great lunch.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Thai Lahna has the best Thai food in the state! The owners are wonderful people who frequently come out and visit with us. We travel 45 minutes to eat there! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

Reviewed 28 March 2016

Very disappointing experience dining here. We ordered two types of spicy dishes and they all came with the same red color sauce. Chicken satay was quite hard and the green curry was white with practically no taste of curry. The two stir fried also with the same red sauce. The upside, the place is nicely decorated and plenty of seats. Only one person working on the floor and she was acting like putting us on the street because it was near closing time. To be fare, the hot pot was the one that we all think is the best of the worst. As a Thai person eating a lot of Thai food in the U.S., I consider Thai Lahna a bad choice of Thai cuisine.