“Chill place with a great vibe.”
Review of Chelsea's Kitchen

Chelsea's Kitchen
Ranked #102 of 3,416 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I want to change my flights to eat here every week. The rotisserie chicken and mashed potatoes rock. I subbed the kale salad for the carrots. Chris, our waiter.was the best. Watched the Masters. Awesome. Hopefully won’t miss our connecting flight.

1  Thank Joyce O

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a very good breakfast at this restaurant. It was so good it was not an obvious airport meal.

I had a spinach omelet with cheese. The half bagel came with a delicious orange-zest-flavored butter. The fresh fruit cup was very good.

My husband enjoyed his egg burrito with chorizo.

The coffee was served in glass goblets, and tasted very good. The cream came in a little pitcher.

We had a relaxing, tasty, filling breakfast. I could not eat it all.

I liked the ambiance of the restaurant.

This restaurant is located outside airport security. My husband and I normally have breakfast inside airport security so we do not miss our flight if the TSA precheck lines are unexpectedly long. However, because my husband and I normally arrive at the airport several hours before our flights, and the Chelsea Kitchen is equal or better to Humble Pie’s breakfast (inside security), I am sure we will dine at this restaurant again.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I had three hours to kill at the Phoenix airport waiting for a friend to join me from a separate flight. Many airports do not have good eating places outside security, but there were lots of options in Phoenix. So glad I found Chelsea’s Kitchen. I told the hostess I was going to be there awhile, so I wanted to be comfortable and needed to charge my phone. I got seated at one of the sofa areas. My server Michael was very attentive. I had the omelette with cheese, spinach and ham. It came with a large side of mixed fruit and toast and was just perfect. As is the case with all airport restaurants it was expensive, but it was so so good. It was large enough to share. The coffee was good as well. All in all a really great experience.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I ordered the roll your own Rib Eye Taco Platter since my flight was delayed 2 hours. You have to leave the security area to access Chelsea's Kitchen. The sliced Rib Eye was a little bit burnt in a few places but was very tasty. The marinade is definitely in the meat and not just on the surface. Service was great and when I asked what the green salad I had with the meal was, I couldn't believe it was Kale Slaw. I never had Kale but I equate it to shredded razor blade. It was unbelievably soft and the seasoning on it was perfect. Definitely worth the $24 or so I spent.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Would very much recommend tuna tartare with guacamole and chips - well seasoned and tasty pre flight meal. Only other decent option was very very noisy, so no good for business meeting.