“Best Thai curries in Phoenix”
Review of Thai E-San

Thai E-San
Ranked #302 of 3,300 Restaurants in Phoenix
Reviewed 14 January 2017

Thai E-San has the best curries of any Thai restaurant in Phoenix! I come here frequently for the Panang and Massaman Curries especially... But beware! They rate spiciness on a 1-5 scale, with 5 being hottest... Anything 3 and above is VERY spicy. I like spicy food myself but I usually choose a 2, so be warned!

Reviewed 12 November 2016

So, this is our only Thai restaurant we go to in the valley... Fresh, Fantastic, affordable. Clean place. Great atmosphere. Family run and owned. Love the mother, daughter combo.. The pad thai is truly outstanding...

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I found this restaurant when I was working a rotation my senior year in medical school. It was just a stones throw away and several of the doctors would bring lunch food back from there. Needless to say, I see why they dine there. The food was wonderful. Sometimes the Pad Thai can be overly sweet at other places but not here. It had just the right amount of ginger and orange sauce. It was easy on the wallet too!

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Seriously infused spice with a lot of care to not overpower. The pad thai is like no other in the valley. Order mild or medium unless you can handle a whole lot of spice. I love to order mild or medium and then use the thai chillies. There curries are all amazing. The owners are very hospitable. Support this local place owned and ran by a fabulous and sweet mother daughter team...

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Easily my favorite Thai restaurant in Phoenix, casual atmosphere, almost lounge like. The servers are friendly and the owner visits your table to make sure everything is good. my favorite dishes are the Red pineapple curry with chicken and the drunken noodles. The egg rolls are fantastic and everything is made with care. I come here almost every week and always love it