“The Original Caffe Boa”
Review of Caffe Boa

Caffe Boa
Reserve with OpenTable
Caffe Boa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #356 of 3,176 Restaurants in Phoenix
Price range: USD 0 - USD 35
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ahwatukee Foothills
Description: Caffe Boa of Phoenix, Az is separate from other same named location in Tempe. Caffe Boa of Phoenix(Ahwatukee) offers a full service Menu, full bar, wine list, Inside and Patio seating, catering and more. Come and experience the difference at The Caffe Boa located in Phoenix, Az in suburb of Ahwatukee. Thank you.
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Separate from the Tempe restaurant of the same name, this is the original Caffe Boa in Ahwatukee! Great for a pick-me-up or a wonderful dinner, Caffe Boa has a lot to choose from, plus a nice patio to dine on.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

You look at the name and you think, coffee shop! Not the case. This is a full on restaurant. We ate her 2 nights.
My Wife had a salad of some sort the first night and a pasta dish with scampi and cream sauce the next night. Both she said were very good. The first night I had a Boa Burger. Now, being from Canada, I am not used to being asked how do I want the burger cooked? I said medium, but after a couple bites, found it was to raw for me, sent it back and they came back with a cooked burger and were very apologitic, which I was also. The 2nd night I had a bowl of bolognese. Great meal. Great Service and an easy 5 minute walk from the Quality Inn. Just had a good feeling about this place.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We went there last night after our hotel recommended it. Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, good food but it took over an hour to get our food. The server disappeared for half an hour, then started popping out every 15 minutes to tell us our food was almost out.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Took my fiancee here for Valentine's Day, and it was everything a guy could hope for as far as romantic evenings go. The staff was courteous and helpful when making the dinner reservations, even going as far as explaining the planned menu and calling to confirm the day before. We opted for the patio seating, which was the right way to go because they featured a live guitarist outside that really set the mood. The food was excellent and reasonably priced for a three-course meal. Overall, I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone seeking an intimate dining experience.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I was having dinner here with two friends. The service was excellent and the wine list offered some goo choices. The food, however, came up short. The mixed antipasto plate came with some large chunks of cheese, but only two thin slices of salami not the promised "sliced Italian meats." When I pointed out the deficiency, it was returned with only two paltry slices of prosciutto added. By now my guests had arrived and I id not feel like sending it back. The penne bolognaise had a thick, sticky sauce and the requested "grilled italian sausage" came as pieces of pizza sausage added to the sauce. The food was way below what it has been.