“Awesome food!!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Camelback East
Description: Come join this family owned Mexican Food Restaurant for a true taste of Arizona Mexican Delights! Best of Phoenix Magazines Peoples' choice, Best Restaurant, Best Chips and Salsa, Best Margarita! Bocce Ball tournament every Tuesday at 7:30pm!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Wow! Great food at a fair price! I had the torta and it was amazing! The whole family loved their meals AND desserts!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Aunt Chilada's has a great patio and has live music on some nights. The restaurant area is very quaint and relaxing. Outside there is Bocce Ball and Ping Pong available. If you are looking for some good food at a reasonable price this is the place.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We walked here one night from our hotel and were not disappointed. The chips and salsa were the best I ever had. The service was great. We had a reservation so we got right in. I recommend you make one for sure. I had the street taco and they were delicious. Good portions for your money. A great family place as well.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We walked here from the Hilton Squaw Peak. This is the best I can say about it.
The food was meh-nothing we couldn’t fix at home. The food was slow, and they were not crazy busy.
The atmosphere is great, and our server was good. Cant help the issues in the kitchen.
Keep your reservation elsewhere.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Went here to celebrate a friends birthday. There were 30 guests, and although that's a large party, reservations were made well ahead of time. The area that was reserved for us was horrible, a long row of tables that backed up to a planter that had cactus in it. Needless to say, you had to climb up on the planter wall to get to your seat and then were trapped back there. In addition, service was horrible, only two servers assigned to our group and very long delays for food and drink. The orders came out sporadically, people at the same table getting their food at different times. I was done eating and my husband's food still had not arrived. At this time I was well over it and asked them not to make his entree if they hadn't yet and if they did, put it in a togo container. Food was mediocre, service horrible and management made no attempts to come out and communicate with us. The "oh well attitude" was not appreciated. Definitely will not be going here again.