“Juicy burgers, crispy fries!”
Review of Smash Burger

Smash Burger
Ranked #1,004 of 3,188 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Central City
Neighbourhood: Central City
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a fast place to eat in for a late lunch following the auto show. We’d seen Smashburger in a lot of locations but never stopped in before today. We ordered a classic regular beef burger and rosemary tots, and a Bar-B-Q burger with fries from the menu board. We both had fountain drinks. The young man taking our order was very nice as he handed us a numbered table sign to take to a table. The food came out quickly. It was all delicious and the portions large for the price. The burgers were juicy and the fries crispy! We had just finished and one of the staff came by to remove our trays. We’ll definitely be back!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Smashburger corporate wants you to order online (app would not submit order after three attempts) or call in (no one answered four phone calls). I was ravenous and drove over. The place was empty. Counter person said the phone ordering "doesn't work." I submitted my order and returned to pick it up - it was the wrong item and it was literally "smashed." The employees seem depressed... Corporate should pay more attention. Off my list at this location.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We do not have one of this variety near us in Florida, so while in town, we wanted to try this place. Big disappointment! While the staff was friendly enough, the burgers were small yet expensive. I even ordered the "big" basic burger and about 5 bites later wished I had ordered something far larger. There are too many really good burger places today that out-do this chain. We should have stuck with the Double-Double from you know where.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

This was the first time to eat at Smash Burger. Where I live there is no SB so whenever down in the valley, in the past, we've thought about it but we made the commitment this time and we are glad we did.

The place was clean and fairly simple menu, where you pick the bun, meat, and condiments.

What makes this place different was the patty which was 'smashed' and fried till it had a slight crunch. Yum. We also had the smashed fries which were shoestring potatoes and coated with olive oil, garlic a herb that escapes me at the moment.

It was a really good burger, fresh tasting.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Food is yummy, fresh, made to order. Staff is very nice and helpful. I went twice in one week, I was so impressed the first visit.