“Call me sheltered.....”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Central City
Neighbourhood: Central City
Reviewed 3 May 2017

This was the first time to eat at Smash Burger. Where I live there is no SB so whenever down in the valley, in the past, we've thought about it but we made the commitment this time and we are glad we did.

The place was clean and fairly simple menu, where you pick the bun, meat, and condiments.

What makes this place different was the patty which was 'smashed' and fried till it had a slight crunch. Yum. We also had the smashed fries which were shoestring potatoes and coated with olive oil, garlic a herb that escapes me at the moment.

It was a really good burger, fresh tasting.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Food is yummy, fresh, made to order. Staff is very nice and helpful. I went twice in one week, I was so impressed the first visit.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I took my grandchildren there and one had a bacon cheeseburger, fries and a shake the other chicken finger - or nuggets whatever their term is, fries and a shake and the total for just those 2 was over $25. They did enjoy their meal but it isn't like it is a healthy alternative to McDonald's. It was a generous amount of french fries, more than my grand daughter could eat but still seemed like a lot of money for burger and french fries.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Their burgers are really good and juicy. They have good fries too. It is fast but the burgers don't taste like fast food. good place for lunch.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

I don't know why you'd want to wait in line for a cheapo burger when you can walk across the street and get great taste, great value and a comfortable setting. The burgers and chicken sandwiches are excellent and they only cost a little more. Certainly worth the money for the quality.