“Amazing staff!”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Central City
Neighbourhood: Central City
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Food is yummy, fresh, made to order. Staff is very nice and helpful. I went twice in one week, I was so impressed the first visit.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I took my grandchildren there and one had a bacon cheeseburger, fries and a shake the other chicken finger - or nuggets whatever their term is, fries and a shake and the total for just those 2 was over $25. They did enjoy their meal but it isn't like it is a healthy alternative to McDonald's. It was a generous amount of french fries, more than my grand daughter could eat but still seemed like a lot of money for burger and french fries.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Their burgers are really good and juicy. They have good fries too. It is fast but the burgers don't taste like fast food. good place for lunch.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

I don't know why you'd want to wait in line for a cheapo burger when you can walk across the street and get great taste, great value and a comfortable setting. The burgers and chicken sandwiches are excellent and they only cost a little more. Certainly worth the money for the quality.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Smash Burger is a great little burger chain. I was able to get the club burger in a bowl with buttery veggies on the side. Perfect for my low carb diet. My friends french fries bathed in garlic and olive oil looked fabulous as well, but I was happy with my buger and veggies. They had a great assortment on the menu. The booths were nice to sit in and the service was great.