“Beats Inn n Out”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Central City
Neighbourhood: Central City
Reviewed 19 December 2016

I don't know why you'd want to wait in line for a cheapo burger when you can walk across the street and get great taste, great value and a comfortable setting. The burgers and chicken sandwiches are excellent and they only cost a little more. Certainly worth the money for the quality.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Smash Burger is a great little burger chain. I was able to get the club burger in a bowl with buttery veggies on the side. Perfect for my low carb diet. My friends french fries bathed in garlic and olive oil looked fabulous as well, but I was happy with my buger and veggies. They had a great assortment on the menu. The booths were nice to sit in and the service was great.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 31 August 2016

We had such a great Harvest salad at a Nevada Smashburger that I craved one again with a meat patty. This Phoenix location was not the cleanest feeling and the front counter was unattended for a few minutes when we walked in. Husband got a avocado club burger and I got the salad. The meat was all cooked to perfection and tasted great, but my salad was a sorry mess. It was visibly sloppy and there was so much dressing glopped on it, it nearly rendered it inedible. It's supposed to "dress" a salad, not "drown" it. I tried to use napkins to soak some of it off. Very disappointing. Perhaps kitchen staff needs more training in preparing with care. If I go to any one in the future, I'll make sure to order dressing on the side. Staff person in dining area very kind.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Phoenix has a very crowded burger scene. I would rate Smashbuger up there with the best of them. The fries are surprisingly good also.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Definitely worth a visit, the burgers are amazing and... Don't forget to try the olive oil rosemary garlic fries, delicious!

Date of visit: May 2015