“Some gluten free options”
Review of Corner Bakery Cafe

Corner Bakery Cafe
Ranked #264 of 3,288 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Was looking for gluten free options and they were accommodating. Basic fare for a decent price. Convenient to convention center.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Stopped by late afternoon for some dinner and it was really delicious. Tried their pasta as well as their Turkey Avocado Sandwich and it was yum! Staff were really friendly and polite and even allowed me to watch part of a hockey on TV (it was the Stanley Cup Playoffs at the time).
They were really hard working, catering for customers all the time!
Their iced tea was also great!
The next time I'm around I will definitely try to pop back in!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Good selection for everyone and service was good. Staff was friendly and food was fresh. Went there for lunch, great option

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Knowing we would be tight on time, we placed an online order to go. Placed order at 10:15am for an 11:00 pickup. We showed up at 11, paid, but beyond that got no acknowledgement when the food would be ready. We waited patiently for 15 minutes as we watched at least 3 customers come back to complain about their wrong orders. By that time, Manager Alexandra came out to help the other customers. After they were taken care of, I was able to talk to Alexandra, who made sure to tell me about her sunburn. She told me that the order was ready except for my steak sandwich. (We had 6 items). She further said they couldn't make the steak because it was a health hazard to make it , that they had to finish all of the breakfast items first. (Evidently nobody has heard of Steak and Eggs etc, I wonder how restaurants do that without poisoning people. When I asked about their process and promise to be ready @ 11, she told me that it was my fault because I ordered online instead of calling in my order. No apology ever, no effort at recovery. I left without my sandwich as we were out of time. and she is the manager? Wow. Too bad about the leadership at Corner Bakery Cafe

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

First time at Corner Bakery. I arrived at 11:50 on a Monday at it was hopping inside. The line moved quickly tho.

There were lots of choices for: sandwiches, paninis, soups, salads, flatbreads, pastas and drinks. I ordered the 'Choose 2' option and ordered 1/2 roast beef and cheddar sandwich plus a cup of cheddar broccoli soup, plus a drink for $12.03.

The location is nice because there is a park-like area just outside. Plenty of seating inside for the Phoenix summers.

My lunch arrived in 8 mins and came with a bag of kettle chips and a dill spear.

The sandwich was outstanding, with a fresh sesame ciabatta type roll, lettuce, toms and balsamic mayo. The veggies were crisp and everything was fresh.

The soup was thick and hearty, as broccoli cheddar should be.

Highly recommended.