“Awesome Dinner; Cool vibe”
Review of Reign of Thai

Reign of Thai
Ranked #355 of 3,300 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Great service, Great Food! I had the noodle soup at .5 heat upon the waiters recommendation. He was spot on! Super flavor and just the right amount of heat.
Wife had the Pad Thai. She said it was the best she’s had in a while. Great place for people who love Thai or newbies wanting to try out Thai food.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

This is a tiny restaurant just off the I51 and cactus

It is located on an island, with some parking stalls

The decor is ok

One can see there is a photo of the past King Hanging on the far wall

The service was good

Food was quite tasty and is almost comparable to those we had in Thailand

It is not for people who does not like spicy food

The mango rice was somewhat smushy but still taste good

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Have never had Thai buffet but always a fan of Thai food. This is our first time. All dishes are very tasty. Simple and easy. It is lunch buffet. So, nothing fancy. But, a good price. The server is so helpful and efficient. She alone looked after all the tables. She even spent the time trying to find the best route for us to go to Old town.
She maintained her professional manner even after a rude big guy insisted sitting at a 4 person table while only he and his wife were having lunch there in the rush hour. Later he choked on his food and his wife had to stand up and look after him. Too bad, nothing happened.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Ate here for the first time today. Had their Sunday lunch buffet, which included some seafood dishes as well as the traditional Thai dishes you'd expect. It was ALL really good. The Thom Yum Gai was great, as was the Panang Curry Chicken & their veggie mix. I also had some delectable Coconut Ice Cream for dessert - don't miss this. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE. Note: it's in a funky building, next to a car repair shop & so it doesn't look like much from the outside. But that's very deceiving!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I read the reviews before venturing out because I wanted to ensure there'd be some gluten-free items and was shocked to see the restaurant was sidled up to an auto repair place. It looks small from the outside, but once inside, it really opened up. The staff was very nice and friendly and answered all my questions as well as made some recommendations. I came at 6pm and there were a few open tables and the bar was completely open. I heard the dishes run hot and I do like some spice, but not so much that I can't taste the other flavors or enjoy my food. At other places, I order 2 stars. At this place, I should have ordered 1 or 1.5. Other than the heat of my dishes, I was very pleased with what I had. I ordered the Spicy Noodle (aka Drunken Noodle) with shrimp. It had a very nice basil flavor, light on the sauce, good amount of vegetables, shrimp cooked perfectly, fresh bean sprouts added a nice crunch and not at all greasy!! They served it in a dish shaped like a fish with a very nice carrot decoration. What a pleasant surprise! I also ordered the Massaman Curry with chicken. The potatoes were perfect - not too firm, not too mushy, the amount of bamboo shoots was not too much, there were peanuts in the sauce that added a nice crunch and it came with white rice. I would definitely come here again to try the other dishes. Apparently, they have a fantastic buffet lunch and are open Tuesdays through Sundays.