USD 121
USD 108
Kimpton
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 199/night.

USD 101
USD 87
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 113/night.

USD 127
USD 123
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 263/night.

USD 298
USD 263
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 301/night.

USD 95
Priceline
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 137/night.

USD 151
USD 120
Agoda.com
USD 198
USD 189
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 224/night.

The Clarendon Hotel and Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
USD 123
USD 100
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 183/night.

USD 101
USD 97
Priceline
2,917 results
All reviewslazy rivergriffin clubroy's restaurantstone grillgolf coursepool areabeautiful propertypoolside servicelarge hotelice waterbusiness conferencedriving rangeself parkingspring breaklobby barfamily vacationtennis courts
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

First let me say that the hotel is great. TOTALLY FAMILY FRIENDLY. I saw all ages there. The design is comfortable, busy with kids playing baseball to ping pong to lazy river to eating and parents can enjoy themselves as well. Only one day did I feel poolside service sucked. It was like everyone no showed for their shift and our poor pregnant waiter was the only one there. But she did it with a smile! Food was eh. My favorite was breakfast. Stone ridge did a magnificent job. Loved our omelette man!! Food was fresh. Service was good. Not cheap. But you k ow what you’re getting at any nicer hotel.
So my only hiccup was that I had made reservations for connecting rooms. CONFIRMED a number of times during conversations. We have 15yo twins, one with special needs. I never play that card but in this situation I had to. Upon arrival I was sick. So I let my husband check in. And a good thing. He was much more professional than I ever would have been. The front desk manager NEVER came out to handle the situation. The poor front desk girl kept having to go in the back. Boo on them. But she managed to make it happen. Was I thrilled with the location no!! We were above the Rec room. (Great when you are sick). But the hotel is immaculate. LOTS of different seating spaces WHICH I LOVED. Weather was beautiful. I do recommend. It’s a busy hotel. There is a Starbucks. Coffee maker in the room sucks.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Mombeto
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Attended a week long conference here the last two years. This place is beautiful all of the rooms are large and comfortable. The grounds and pool are immaculate and the pool includes a lazy river. A larger than normal workout facility (not huge, but more than the usual 2-3 treadmills). Huge shopping center and restaurants just across the street with tons to do.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Arrived no problem, our room was ready. I requested 2 double beds and found they only offer full beds vs queens. For a family friendly hotel these beds are small. I asked for a roll away, which was denied due to fire code, which tells you the rooms are smaller than expected for the price and the brand. Our remote did not work and the pool area was littered with lunch trash and mountains of old towels. My $15 pina colada was spilled by a ball. Not a good first impression, looking to move hotels.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Julie W
TeamMarriott, General Manager at JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Julie W,

We are truly sorry for failing to deliver the exceptional stay you deserve. Everything we do is aimed at giving each guest a superb, memorable stay, so we are disappointed to know we let you down. Please accept our apologies for the problems you experienced. We would like to regain your trust and hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Kimberly Geng
Guest Experience Specialist

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I booked online and was charged double the rate shown and it was VERY expensive and not nearly worth it. It was my fault because I did not check the rate on the confirmation. By the time I noticed it, it was too late. I will never use this Marriott Hotel again because of this.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank KathJean
TeamMarriott, General Manager at JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear KathJean,

We are truly sorry for the issues you experienced with your reservation and that this left an unfavorable impression. Please accept our apologies for the problems you experienced. We would like to regain your trust and hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Kimberly Geng
Guest Experience Specialist

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This hotel and property was gorgeous. The restaurants on the grounds were wonderful, service was impeccable and the amenities were luxurious. I wish I would have had more time to enjoy the pools. While the room was good, I was confused by the size of the two beds in the room, they were smaller than full size. The grounds are so large however, it is easy to get lost heading to you room. I would love to head back for a leisurely trip, as they truly make relaxation a priority with the fire pits, landscaping and recreational offerings.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business