All reviews great place to stay full kitchen evening reception front desk staff complimentary shuttle business or pleasure free breakfast spring training living room large bathroom would stay here again the shuttle driver business center would highly recommend this hotel home away from home fitness room pool and hot tub
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Very impressed with all things offered with each stay. Love the hot breakfast and complimentary social hours with great food. Excellent stay! I will choose this hotel every time I come up for business.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 22 July 2017

My stay was June 30th I missed my connecting flight to Ontario, CA because my flight got delayed in Chicago. I called and made a reservation with hotel I hung up and started to look for a ride right when I was about to order a lyft/ uber I got a phone call back stating the shuttle driver was on his way to get me that was a nice touch. Hotel is not that far from the airport. Room was nice, comfortable, and clean. I had a peaceful nights rest. I forgot all of the staffs names because my mind was elsewhere. Breakfast was hot and fresh with lots of options. If I'm ever in phoenix I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2017

We prefer Homewood suites because we can get a two bedroom suite and the second bedroom has two beds in it. This is a big plus for families with opposite sex children. We got a very nice room and were well served for a extremely competitive price. will stay here again if I have the chance

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Homewood Suites PHX Airport at E Cotton Center Blvd, Phoenix AZ really took good care of us...Our company could not have asked for more. Our home away from home for many months. Thanks a million Patrick, Front Desk, Ms. Dorothy Kitchen, Dan, Troy, Pam Shuttle service...Awesome staff! (Oh and Manager who came all the way to my room to bring new remotes! (room 436) Smile!)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We had to make a really quick stop to sleep at almost midnight last night. Although the hotel does need a renovation the night auditor was great and the rooms are clean and spacious. The gentleman in the morning was even better and made my kids' day! Breakfast was of course good as well.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 10 July 2017

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!