This property was excellent for both nights we stayed. Bullet points:
- Very friendly staff; very helpful staff from the maintenance people to the housekeeping staff to the kitchen staff; everyone asks how you are and if you need anything
- Surprised us with a free dinner buffet; offered every Monday - Thursday and the food was quite tasty; really fantastic staff
- Huge, humongous, gigantic suites--some with doors to separate the bedroom from the kitchen/lounge area
- Extremely clean
- One of the quietest properties we ever have stayed at--it was remarkable
- No smoking and no pets; excellent for those of us who have allergies
- Full kitchens: includes cookware, toaster, dishes, microwave, stove top, full size refrigerator, dishwasher, sink with garbage disposal, coffee maker with coffee bean and tea leaf coffee!, paper towels (They have liquid dish soap, but you have to bring any other cleaning supplies.)
- Very good environmental policy— they use real dishes at their dinner and breakfast buffets
- Nice patio area with chairs and tables and an area under cover with couches; two high-end, large barbecues for guests to use; and a large pool
- Nice, large workout room; guest laundries
- AAA rates are incredibly good
- Quiet, but there were not a lot of guests while we were here
- Bath sink counter large & brightly lit
- Central air; not quiet but not so annoying as wall unit
- Will do grocery shopping for you (for a price)
- At free breakfast buffet, eggs were perfect—unsalted! You could season them up however you wanted. Good selection of food all the way around. Use real dishes, not disposable; but also had to-go boxes, if people requested them.
- So surprised and very disappointed in how many hotel guests did not tip the staff maintaining the dinner and breakfast buffets. We have noticed that this is a very frequent problem at hotels where we stay. Travelers should always tip the buffet staff!
So why did we rate this as only a 4? There were some issues both at check in and check out that left us a bit unhappy. They were resolved, but still left us a bit disappointed.
However, we would stay here again, in a heartbeat. We now are a lot more aware of what we have to do when interacting with the front desk staff, so can be proactive.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Phoenix Airport South Hotel Phoenix
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Phoenix Airport South Arizona