USD 101
USD 87
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 119/night.

USD 121
USD 108
Kimpton
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 217/night.

USD 263
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 316/night.

USD 64
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 74/night.

USD 156
USD 119
USD 95
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 145/night.

USD 198
USD 189
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 224/night.

The Clarendon Hotel and Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
USD 123
USD 100
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 174/night.

USD 122
USD 97
USD 293
USD 286
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 364/night.

All reviewsmaster switchroom suitefree shuttlemirrorbluetoothpillowstowelsbed
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is a newer hotel, with very friendly staff. The property faces undeveloped lots but the rooms have a nice view. The restaurant served a full service breakfast during my stay, which was good, and what you’d expect (continental style) for breakfast.
The rooms are nice, I stayed in a king, however they are quite dark even with all the lights on. The layout isn’t quite conventional but it’s efficient and works just fine. Nice big tv, Keurig, and a Bluetooth enabled mirror (couldn’t get this to work) were nice touches.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
mike h, General Manager at Cambria Hotel North Scottsdale Desert Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Matt-- thank you for allowing us the privilege to serve.

We are listening to our guests and working on the "lighting" issue alongside our brand partners. We feel the design is magnetic, see you the next trip to the Valley of the Sun!

Mike Hettinger GM

Reviewed 23 March 2018

The hotel is beautiful, the rooms are uniquely decorated, but it's a little hard to find and located in a really odd spot. It's brand new, so they are still working out many kinks. However I don't feel like that is an excuse for some of the problems we had during our stay. We were given the wrong room (I booked a 2 room suite, they put us in standard) so had to re-haul all our stuff once they fixed it. The most ANNOYING thing ever was the extremely bright flashing smoke detector installed directly above the BED. Why??? It was the most ridiculous placement, and it flashed every 5 or 10 seconds as bright as a camera flash when the room was dark. We got a "free drink" at the bar for being Choice Hotel members and were told the bar was open until 10pm. We got back at 8pm ready to relax and have a drink but the bar was already closed. Our room seemed like it wasn't completely finished. There was a "master" light switch by the door which powers off all the outlets in the room. I couldn't figure out why my phone stopped charging after turning all the lights off for the night. There were also light switches that didn't control anything. Thankfully I booked the room with reward points, I would have been even more disappointed if I had paid the regular rate of $239 for that weekend. After communicating the issues to the staff they ended up refunding my points which was great, but it took a month, 4 phone calls and a few emails to get a response from anyone there. I personally would not stay here again because it was so hard to sleep with the flashing smoke detector above the bed.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
mike h, General Manager at Cambria Hotel North Scottsdale Desert Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us, I can positively say that many concerns you addressed have been identified and fixed. The smoke detector bright light is now non-existent. Our hours of operation were discussed and are now consistent, servicing our guests fully. We would appreciate the opportunity to serve again, if you would be so kind as to contact me directly during your next trip to the valley, I will assist with your accommodations, including any upgrades available. My contact # is 785.307.0510

Kindest Regards;

Mike Hettinger GM

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Picked this hotel for its location right off 101 and closeness to restaurants and shops. Regular price is a little high but we used military discount for better price. Very nice new, modern hotel with lots of space. Liked the huge shower. All personnel we encountered were extremely courteous.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying I'm a Choice Hotel Diamond member and former Hilton Diamond member. This is a new chain of hotels and appears to be Choice's attempt at a higher end accommodation. Luckily I had enough points for our visit, so I wasn't out the $315 per night AAA rate. The room is poorly lit, bathroom glass privacy door isn't totally private, no dresser in room so you're living out of your suitcases, open shower lacks privacy and would not drain due to covered drain being clogged with someone else's hair and soap scum, bathroom towel rack is inside shower with no racks outside, and couch does not provide back support due to depth of seating area. The one good thing was the mattress and pillows. Room was very spacious, though half empty.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SeasonedTraveler56
Kelly W, Director of Sales at Cambria Hotel North Scottsdale Desert Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Dear Seasoned Traveler 56,

Let me begin by saying that we are sorry that you did not have a great experience at the CAMBRiA hotel. We want our guest to enjoy their stay with us from check in to check out and everything in between. We appreciate your comments and will do all we can to exceed expectations in the future. Please contact me directly in the future should you wish to stay with us again. Sincerely, Kelly

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Hotel seems to be brand new and not terribly busy. Maybe it is the off season. Rooms are modern and well furnished, but I wish lighting options were better. The parlor part of the suite is only lit with a torchere lamp, there is no entrance light at all. It is especially unfortunate since there is the only full length mirror by the door, but since there are no window and no light, it is not very useful. There was a lot of construction dust in my room, even inside the toilet. Meaning that housekeeping did not bother cleaning up after construction guys left. Floors inside the closet were terribly dusty. I accidentally dropped a pair of black pants on the floor and they were very dirty when I picked them up. Internet was not as desired: considering that hotel was barely occupied, I expected to have a decent speed, but this was not the case. Could not stream anything. I still have a lot of hope for this place: it is new, in a nice location with lots of shopping and dining options. Just wish more attention was paid to the upkeep.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Nostalgia212
mike h, General Manager at Cambria Hotel North Scottsdale Desert Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

First, thank you so much for visiting our wonderful new property, though we have only been open a short time, all the information you have provided is certainly on our priority list. I will be sharing your comments with our team and using the information to further improve our property. We are privileged to serve, and look forward to your next visit to Phoenix/Scottsdale.

Regards;