“Great Pizza and Drinks”
Review of Doughbird

Doughbird
Reserve with OpenTable
Doughbird is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #238 of 3,314 Restaurants in Phoenix
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent place for pizza and drinks. The food is excellent, but pricey. The servers and greeters are top notch. I recommend it, just keep an eye on what you want to pay. I ordered the fish of the day at market price and had Salmon a small piece and paid $27, not worth the price for the small portion.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Been here several times and each time I am not disappointed.
I had maybe the best prime rib I have ever eaten at Doughbird. Never had rotisserie prime rib before, now I am not sure I want to try it any other way.
The Shishito peppers are to die for. I have had them every time I have gone to Doughbird. Do not be scared by them, they are not spicy.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

A little birdie told me about Doughbird- and I flew over there to give it a taste. Daniel was our Server-and what a delight he was! He offered input on our selections and he was spot on. My friend and I split a whole rotisserie chicken with 2 sides, coleslaw and the Caesar, and the Jalapeno Pesto and Umami Sauces. Chicken was tender and the zippy side sauces added a nice punch. The coleslaw and salad added a much needed crunchy complement. We got there as it opened and were seated immediately. In a matter of minutes the restaurant was hopping. Our service was nicely paced-and Daniel made our day with his hospitality and charm! Ask for him- he is something to crow about!

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

We visited here for lunch. The decor is lovely and tasteful. Staff were friendly and attentive. Food was a bit overpriced and the noise level makes it difficult to have a conversation. We had the barbecue chicken sandwich and tomato and quinoa salad with two ice teas and the bill was $36.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Lunch with friend.
Started with Shishito peppers with Umami sauce.
Peppers were good but the sauce as not. Salty citrus is the only way to describe the sauce.

We ordered the Pulled Chicken sandwich which was just fair
and the BBQ Beef pizza which was greasy and soggy.
Although the pizzas ingredients sounded great, it was not so tasty.

Service was excellent.

This was not a lunch worth the $50.00 we spent!

1  Thank Marilyn C