Hampton Inn Parker(Parker)(Great Value!)
USD 152
USD 142
Hampton.com
Quality Inn Parker(Parker)(Great Value!)
USD 147
USD 137
Best Western Parker Inn(Parker)(Great Value!)
USD 114
USD 63
  • Pool
USD 205
  • Beachfront
Island Inn Hotel(Lake Havasu City)
USD 83
Quality Inn & Suites(Lake Havasu City)
USD 83
USD 81
Priceline
Island Suites(Lake Havasu City)
USD 89
USD 86
Hotels.com
Heat Hotel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
USD 165
London Bridge Resort(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
USD 184
USD 176
Official Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

It has been about 2 or 3 years since I stayed here. The upgrade is really nice since the last time I been here. The room is clean and looks fresh. Lots of parking space and staff is helpful. Good job Kofa.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2015

I have stayed in several places in Parker, AZ, but never at the Kofa Inn. It is the first hotel you see when you come in to town from I-10. For years I have avoided staying there based on stories from family and friends who had questionable experiences at the Kofa. But a friend who lives in Parker recommended I try it out this time around. "They have been renovating the rooms," she said. Okay, what the heck, I'll try it.

Pulling up to the office the general property still looks worn and could do with some with some more work. It feels a lot like rolling up to a 1940s motel after the interstate bypassed the town. The young woman at the desk was friendly and got me checked in quickly. Taking my high tech key - it looked a bit like an over sized USB key - and headed off to my room. Lots of workers and construction equipment dotted the parking lot. This felt like a good sign and sure enough, it was. My room was near spotless. The beds, carpet, flooring, television, furniture, etc. were new. Great room accents and art. The bathroom had a walk in shower with awesome tile. A built in shelf would have been nice in the shower but overall it was nice. The beds were super comfortable. But it would have been nice to have more than 2 pillows per bed. The room also had a small frig and microwave. It certainly lived up to the "renovated room" on the marquee out front.

The staff was wonderful - very responsive to requests. The pool area was AWESOME! Nice lounge chairs, lovely trees and a bit of lawn too. It kind of felt like the guy from hotel renovation show had paid a recent visit.

Only downers were the amount of noise from the room next door and the smokers staying in the room two doors down. The latter prevented me from being able to keep the door open and enjoying the great weather each morning.

Kofa Inn is doing a great job refreshing and remodeling its rooms. It is the I will mostly stay in Parker from now on.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Capt_SEG
Reviewed 29 January 2015

Of course the price has gone up also. Our first night brought some issues when we were put next to a pet friendly room where the owners left there two dogs to bark while they took off. Staff worked with us right away to move us several rooms down the hall and they called the owners to come back and take care of the dogs. We stayed four days, no problems with noise during that time. Staff always took care of things right away. I wish they had breakfast but not so far.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jerry O
Reviewed 22 January 2015

We were headed home from Quartzsite and decided to stop for the night, The name brand motels were out of sight with their prices. I did not want to Buy a room only use it for a night. We found Kofa Inn and they were reasonable. The room was nice and Very large. Much nicer that we expeceted. We would stay there again if we are in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms have been remodled and are quite nice.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2014

I've been staying here twice a year for several years when participating in the off road Parker races. Most recently this past October. It was a great surprise to see the new remodels! Everything updated and beautifully modernized and stylish. So impressed! Prices and service are very accommodating and reasonable. Always a plus!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business