“Delicious as always!”

Tottie's Asian Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I have been to Tottie's several times and love to try new things each visit. This time we started with the Chicken Meatballs appetizer...It was yummy and could easily be an entree. I had the Shrimp and Mango salad, super good and huge as well! My friend had the Thai stir fry which was a large portion of fresh veggies and chicken

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Most interesting Asian restaurant. Food from Thailand, Vietnam, and China. Large portions. Larb was outstanding. Singapore rice noodles were excellent. Kung Pao Shrimp was delicious. Steamed dumplings were very good.

Spice levels range from 1 to 7. We tried level 4 and it was perfect; a nice little tingle on the tongue, but no running sinuses.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We started with the somewhat spicy coconut milk soup, served over rice. Creamy, but not heavy, with large chunks of mushroom and lemongrass made this a satisfying appetizer. My wife had classic pad Thai with chicken and I ordered the chef's special, a stir-fry of chicken and vegetables in a unique brown sauce. Our server was very professional and friendly. She answered several questions before we ordered and kept the rice coming as the meal progressed. She brought an assortment of sauces to the table so we could make our meals as mild or spicy as we wished. I would highly recommend this restaurant to travelers in and around Phoenix. It would be absolutely worth a drive across town to dine here.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Food was good. But the services was extremely slow for a Saturday night when the restaurant was not super busy. Took 10 minutes to place drink order. Took another 10 or so minutes to get drinks and place food order. Took 35-45 minutes to get served our appetizers. Then our food came out like 5 minutes later.

When we were done, the waitress had been busing other tables when we asked for our check. She placed the plates (from other tables) on our table and pulled out our checks. She then ran off, leaving the plates from the other tables on our table with us sitting there.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

We were a large group, 3 families with kids aged 6-16. No problem at all to find something on the menu for everyone. The portions are very large and you are asked how spicy you'd like your meal (from 1-7, 7 being most spicy). I went for 5 and it was just right for my tastebuds. A great place to dine casually amongst friends and family.