“Good service. Food "OK"!”

Tottie's Asian Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2017

We were looking for something more inventive than what the menu offered at Tottie's. We found the same dishes that every Chinese restaurant features with very little :Hey! That sounds like a great idea! As foodies, we try to focus on inventive and not do too much mundane.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

I have eaten at this restaurant for many years. During this time, I have been consistently pleased with the wide range of Aisan dishes served (Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese), the quality of the food, the cleanliness of the place, and the attentiveness of the employees. It is located in an unassuming shopping plaza, but once you are inside, you are transported to a well-decorated space with delicious aromas. I strongly recommend it.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Charming setting. You get the sense you're in Bankok. The service was perfect, quick and non-intrusive ,but helpful.
The food is top-notch. I ordered and greatly enjoy one of the luncheon specials, as did the others joining me for lunch.
I will return with my Wife and friend to explore their dinner menu

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Stayed in Scottsdale for a week and ate 3/4 times and the food was great. I am a veggie my wife is not but I did not have problem in finding anything that did not include meat or fish. We spent ages talking to Stephen, the owner, who took out time to talk to 2 british tourists. I call that excellent customer service

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Totties Asin Fusion is the best restaurant I've been to since moving to Arizona. I try something new every time I visit and have never been disappointed. The food is fresh and flavorful and the atmosphere is classy and inviting. The owner, Tottie is amazing as well, she makes incredible food and treats her guests like family. This food is the best Asin food I've ever had. 5stars!!