“Forget April in Paris. Try April in Tucson!”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Oro Valley
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Oro Valley is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 70 Restaurants in Oro Valley
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We sat outdoors and had one of the tastiest meals of all time. I had the Arctic Chard and my husband had the salmon. This place is really known for its steaks--maybe next time. The cocktails, wine and food was absolutely delicioso!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

My wife and I went to the Keg, our first visit, with 3 other couples to celebrate the birthday of one of the ladies. We had a very good time, enjoyed tasty wines from a range of wine list choices and had terrific meals. Four of our group had the Pistachio Crusted King Salmon and it was terrific! Maybe the best salmon I have ever had. The portion was large, well-presented and perfectly cooked. The others in the group had choices ranging from the Keg Burger to Chicken and Ribs and all seemed happy with their dinners. The table we were seated at required some to slide down four places into seats 2 - 3 places from the end of the table. Not a good place for a group of 65++ folks to get in/out of. Wouldn't want to be seated at that table again. I also have already commented on the Keg site about my view of the inappropriate dressed receptionists. This is a classy place and the hostess staff need to dress in a manner that is befitting of that class. Will go back nonetheless for a special occasion.

1  Thank OracleCPO
Reviewed 14 March 2018

We ate here on 3/3 - our anniversary. We were able to get a table easily at 5:30pm. The atmosphere was comfortable; music was great and not too loud. The food was excellent. We had pot roast and short ribs. We would eat there again.

1  Thank kmrobf
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Ordered filet and it was cooked perfectly and had wonderful flavor! Wait staff and service was very good. Will definitely visit again!

1  Thank IbzRlz
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Food was good nothing spectacular.
Upscale chain restaurant
Next time I will order the primerib sliders and do happy hour there instead of a meal for dinner.
The sirloin special was on the chewy side but that was my fault for ordering it i should has gotten the prime rib, my husband got it and it was good.
The lobster bisque was fair. Again all the food was average.