“Yummy”
Review of Finitos

Finitos
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Nogales
Price range: USD 1 - USD 3
Description: A different twist from your ordinary frozen desserts. Adding sweetened condensed milk or chili sauce/chamoy and salted dried prunes, or top it off with soft serve ice cream, it's all open to your imagination!
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We love coming to this place every time we’re in town! So yummy! Don’t forget to bring cash as they are a cash only business.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Every since I was a kid this place has always stayed in business, the shaved ice from Finitos doesn't compare to any I have ever tried. There is a reason why this place has made a foothold in Nogales AZ. You will very rarely have a chance to meet someone from Nogales that won't know of Finitos, they have much more delicious treats to choose from like Mexican candies, chilly with some chips or cheese. But what always brings me back is there shaved ice so many flavors to choose from, I personally like there lemon and cherry. But there is certain to be a flavor for anyone's palate to enjoy. If you're in Nogales on a hot summer day I highly recommend you come try Finitos you won't be disappointed and you will leave with a smile on your face.

2  Thank Gaston M
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Any ice drink that you had growing up in any culture can be found here. This is a great place to get the favorite ice mixture that you crave and for a great price.

1  Thank JKramer85621
Reviewed 18 March 2015 via mobile

I love this place! They have so much to offer, plus such diversity of flavors (including seasonal products)!!!
I love that they have party packs available.
I HIGHLY recommend this place!!

1  Thank CLARISA R
Reviewed 25 November 2014

Awesome treats for the hot summer months. Nice selection of flavors. I am partial to the vampiro finito.

1  Thank mikeystar11