“Vacation ”

Pinewood Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Munds Park
Price range: USD 4 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Description: Nestled in the tall, cool pines of Northern Arizona, featuring a full breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu, full bar, and nightly dinner specials. Small town, friendly atmosphere, and the best karaoke/dance show every Saturday evening. This place truly promises great food, good value, and memorable times, over and over.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Breakfast was great. Had many choices on the menu. Service was very good, friendly server, very attentive.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

It's a must if you're in the area. We were hesitant to enter at first, but we stayed at Munds Park for the weekend and it's the only place to eat without driving to Sedona. It was great. We had breakfast there every day we stayed at Munds, and dinner once after a bad experience with a restaurant in Sedona.

We had eggs, omelets, pancakes, french toast, chili, burgers, and cheese sticks. It was all great.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Open faced Beef on Wonder bread smothered in Brown Gravy bad, bad, bad....the gravy came out of a can, and was luke warm, the beef was tough, and the Cocktail Waitress's Husband was obnoxious.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Stopped in here with the kids while on the way back to Flagstaff. The place was pretty much empty due to the time of year. Its just your neighborhood diner type of a place and it was good but not amazing. My bacon double cheeseburger was fine, but clearly frozen patties and frozen fries. Kids had hot dogs and chicken nuggets and fries and were happy. The cup of turkey noodle soup was the best part of the meal. Staff was friendly enough. Something tells me that I am missing the hidden secret item to order on the menu.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I stopped here in 2015 mid road trip and was very pleasantly surprised. I was was staying at the Motel opposite and asked them where the to go for food and drink expecting to be told about "downtown" but was told this was the only place to go. I was a little underwhelmed by the options to say the least. As it turns out the old "never judge a book by its cover" rings true here in every sense. The staff were great and very informative and after a brief chat of my plans I now had added Montezuma Castle and Jerome to my list of places to see on the recommendation of the lady behind the bar. Embarrassingly I cant remember her name. I had a very cheap ($5) and filling bowl of chilli and a few drinks. I also popped in the following morning for a great breakfast. Next time I am passing I am sure to pop in