“Pampered in Paradise!”
Review of Le Spa

Le Spa
Ranked #1 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Apia
More attraction details
Owner description: Our calming day retreat in the lush tropical hills above Apia, where you are invited to refresh, relax & revive your inner and outer beauty. Your experience here will be tailored to meet your individual needs using both ancient healing traditions and world class beauty therapy.Our botanical products encourage natural wellbeing that can make a very positive impact on your health and appearance. At Le Spa, it's simply all about you.We have designed these luxurious and pampering rituals to restore your natural state of balance and attend to your body’s needs for the day.A welcoming foot massage to make your feet feel soft and supple and your mind relaxed, to provide a peaceful passage to a remarkable and unforgettable experience. Choose from one of the following:- SAMOAN HARMONYFour hands work in perfect unison to provide a remarkable experience that inspires the harmony of the senses.In time and movement our two therapists provide a warm body scrub that smoothes and replenishes your skin, followed by a harmonious massage that tunes your body back into a natural state.Finally your head and feet are massaged simultaneously to uplift your mind and leave your body energized and your skin left exotically fragrant. HERBAL HEAT REVIVALThis warm herbal pack of traditional Thai medicinal herbs will calm your nerves and redirect your vital energy to heal and soothe aching muscles and relieve pain.Your body is exfoliated with a stimulating salt and oil body scrub and a gentle facial cleanse. Then relax in a warm shower before your therapist soothingly massages you with infusions of scented oils and applies warm herbal packs to the energy pathways of the face and body. Tension and toxins are released via perspiration caused by the heat and our stretching Thai massage techniques. Achieve tranquillity and prepare to face the world completely restored with this time honoured procedure. LaSTONE THERAPYLa Stone therapy is the application of alternating temperatures delivered by natural stones from mother earth (geothermotherapy). The invigorating and deep penetrating effects bring about beneficial responses to your body’s natural support systems. Because of the variables of time and temperature and stones, anyone can benefit from LaStone therapy.Smooth, glistening heated stones are soaked in the Monoi Tiare Oil and massaged into the body, increasing circulation and easing muscular tension. Monoi meaning ‘scented oil’ is used to deeply nourish the skin and hair. This is a wonderfully relaxing and energising treatment. LaStone works on your body, mind and spirit to create the perfect balance. COCONUT SENSATIONAncient traditions of Samoa can be sensed in this holistic treatment as the body is gently exfoliated with rich grated coconut flesh and followed by a luxurious facial cleanse that is ideal for sensitive skin. A nutritious blend of all parts of Nature’s treat, the ‘Tree of Life’ that will moisturise and revitalize the skin for a natural all over glow and achieve ultimate tranquillity. After a warm shower, surrender to a fofo (massage) as a warm infusion of scented oils, coconut cream and herbs are applied to the vital energy centres of the face and body to gently release tension and restore vitality. This ritual concludes with a Coconut Head Flow that involves a continuous stream of coconut cream poured onto the forehead to help ease the stress of the body and calm the emotions of the mind.
Auckland, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Pampered in Paradise!”
Reviewed 27 January 2012

My friend and I booked in for the full day escape package – around 5 hours of pure bliss spent at Le Spa.

As soon as we walked in the door we felt relaxed and comfortable. Ivy and her team of ladies were very welcoming. Our treatments all had a lovely Samoan touch, using natural local products including coconut oil, honey and my favourite koko Samoa… yum!
In between getting pampered we even had a break for lunch, served in the upstairs meditation area (all included in the package). What’s special about Le Spa is it’s not a flashy, clinical feeling spa. The ladies are genuinely lovely and we never felt rushed or just like another customer. It’s warm and inviting and has a homely atmosphere.
A great day spent being pampered in paradise!

Visited January 2012

Apia, Samoa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“an amazing pampering session”
Reviewed 23 January 2012

LeSpa transports you to another world, I go there when I need a break from work and everything else for a massage. Absolutely, I love the sauna and the spa and the massages. It's a place where you just indulge yourself. I also love how they have really good specials and that management are always introducing new experiences from body scrubs to facials. They are really professional. Bring yourself and visits can be short or an all-day event and they have late nights which are really convenient for those that have a busy schedule. I'm looking forward to my next LeSpa experience and it's become my habit to always have LeSpa vouchers to gift relatives and friends.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank Rosa T
Christchurch, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Perfect way to start a relaxing holiday”
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Close to Le Manumea Resort

Booked in a full body massage, and was treated extremely well. the staff made sure you were comfortable all the time and made sure you had your privacy when it was needed.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Kiwiflyboy205
Toronto
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 15 November 2011

I was here today and I absolutely adored it. With a one hour massage you get a complimentary food treatment, body scrub and hair treatment (not sure if you're a man!) for about 45 minutes before the massage. I loved it! Only thing I would say is be careful to bring cash as their EFPOS sporadically works. The lady was very nice and gave me a discount as I had to pay cash (it's my 2nd last day in Samoa and I had just enough WST to last me....taking more out would have cost me about 20 Tahla so she discounted me that much)

Visited November 2011
1 Thank alliecat83
Apia, Samoa
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Blissfully relaxing”
Reviewed 2 November 2011

Great customer service and client relations, had a medical certificate to fill out which the receptionist, sat down and went clearly and thoroughly in which areas which I wanted done, and which areas did not want to be done with. Which they stick to every time I make a booking.

Visited December 2010