We didn't stay here, but met travellers who recommended it. We stopped by for lunch prior to the ferry crossing back to Upolo. There is a terrific little spot over the lagoon to have a swim. We met a lovely Kiwi couple who had been staying there who were happy as. (Compared to an Invercargil winter, anything would be I reckon!) The staff were friendly and accommodating. We had a nice swim, a beer and tasty fish and chips. It's a minute from the wharf, so if you have just arrived on Savai'i or have some time before catching the ferry, pop in. You'll be impressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, boutique resort located on the Big Island of Savai'i in Salelologa. If you are looking for somewhere a little different, somewhere relaxing, we are the place you have been looking for! Located conveniently - get off the ferry at Salelologa wharf turn left. Lusia's Lagoon Chalets is a five minute walk or 1 minute drive from the wharf at Salelologa, Savaii. At Lusia's you can walk through a natural Samoan forest amongst the towering and rare native ifilele trees. Take a dip in our turquoise lagoon, or for the more adventurous, you may like to snorkel or kayak and view the amazing variety of marine life. In the evening, enjoy a satisfying meal in CC's Restaurant & Bar, or you may like to have your meal served to you on our deck situated on the edge of our lagoon. Accommodation ranges from self contained air conditioned units, shared facility "over the water fales" and budget accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, getaroom.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Lusia's Lagoon Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lusia`s Lagoon Chalets Hotel Salelologa
- Lusias Lagoon Chalets Salelologa
- Lusia's Lagoon Chalets Samoa/Salelologa