We stayed at this place for three nights, in the so called honeymoon suite! The premises are located on the waters edge and their are a number of cabin type rooms/chalets near us. There is a deck by the water and some limited seating.
1. Staff were friendly and inviting. Henry was the guy in charge and he did a good job. Note that we stayed in a top end resort before leaving Samoa, and the staff at Lusia's were much more accommodating and approachable than them. Nice work.
2. Rental car available, but it won't knock your socks off! :)
3. Great shower in our room.
4. Lusia's is nicely positioned on the lagoon edge.
1. Our room was close to the restaurant, kitchen and social area. The noise coming from these areas was sometimes a bit disturbing. The openness of the our chalet made it impossible to block this out.
2. No hot water in the bathroom (ensuite).
3. They said the room had a view in Booking.com but we didn’t have a view!
4. Our room was basic and I think the owners need to reinvest a bit into the quality of this room e.g. paint and chattels. Attention to detail in cleaning would also be good.
Overall, it may be an OK option if staying on the island of Savai'i.More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included