See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 September 2015

I would go back if I could. Rooms are nice and spacious and staff are friendly. Such a magical place. As soon as you walk in I guarantee your jaw will drop. Taxis to downtown are easy to get, and when you get back all you think about is relaxing.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maha A
Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

A very nice hotel in a great part of the waterfalls and mountain view. The hotel staff make every attempt to tend to your wishes and the cleanliness of the hotel makes it a great stop for the night.
Good restaurants, the usual superior customer service, great pool, delicious breakfast, good deal.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2015

Spent a weekend with my wife in this quaint place. The spa provided me the perfect place of relaxation. This really is a hidden gem. I would easily go back to this hotel again! Nice and polite service provided by staff. One really can feel an inner bliss from this wonderful establishment!

Room Tip: Try to get a room with the view of mountain!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank RJeganathan18
Reviewed 22 September 2015

Stayed here a couple months ago. Rooms were quite nice. Great amenities and the hotel restaurant was excellent. Overall experience was very relaxing. Staff was helpful answering any questions. Only drawback was the location

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2014

This is a hidden paradise. I stayed here a couple of years ago. I'm looking for another relaxing get away. And I think I would choose this hotel again. Wonderful place! The rooms have a window facing beautiful waterfalls. It is amazing! In one word zen

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family