All reviewsfront desklobbybedwifibreakfast
Reviewed 18 August 2017

A small, clean, well organized hotel in Banos. Casa Blanca is in the heart of downtown Banos, within walking distance of everything. The rooms are clean and well maintained. There is a small pool, sauna and hot tub. Staff is VERY friendly & efficient. Upon arrival I found a hair on my bed. Within minutes of telling Carlos, he was upstairs, bed was stripped completely and everything changed.

Breakfast was very well presented, with good variety and it was delicious. Complimentary fruit was always available in the lobby also.

No problems with wifi over my two night stay.

Upon check out I had an upset stomach. The lady at front desk insisted on making me a cup of camomille tea to calm my discomfort. I was very impressed by how much attention was paid to customer care at Casa Blanca. I would definitely recommend this hotel, based on price, cleanliness, organization, attention to client needs and general vibe of the place.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2016

YRight in the heart of town. Our rom was quality. Was impressed with the staff parking our car in the secure court yard. Breakfast adequate. The price was very reasonable. Wifi ok in lobby.
Poor English. Very friendly staff. In the heart of the action

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2015

I stayed here for 2 days in low season. It was $20 for a single room (each day), additionally; you have free access to spa and pool, free parking if you travel with your car. Unfortunately, Free WiFi only in front-desk area. You can have breakfast by paying $3 (each breakfast). If you don't know what activities to do in Baños you can ask information at front-desk, they'll provide useful information.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2014

Stayed in the Hotel Casa Blanca for two night. It was $25 for a double room NOT including breakfast. The room was ok...shower was hot, the bed was comfy and the room was clean. As other travellers have said, be sure to ask for a room away from the main road as it is extremely noisy at night time and early morning.

Wi-Fi was fast and there is a nice little chillout area just beside the reception.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights and enjoyed the cheap rate of 30 for a room which included access to the spa, which my daughter ejoyed, a central location to all the restaurants, clean rooms, good shower, tv, and really nice staff (especially the lady who manages/owns the place) For the price we paid it was really good value. The only thing I would suggest is that when you book your room make sure that you get a room that is away from the street as it gets very noisy at night, especially on a saturday night. We found it difficult to sleep all 3 nights because of the noise, but a room off the street would be fine (and to be fair we didnt ask to be moved as we thought after the weekend it would be quitier) We would stay there again, as it was good value, but just in a different room.

Room Tip: Most definitly a room that is away fromthe street noise
Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family