I booked TdL after reading the reviews on TA. What can I say, truly a gem. I exchanged emails with Maia prior to my arrival and she was very helpful and arranged for a driver to pick me up at the airport. I got to Ushuaia after a 40 hours trip from home and was welcomed by Sebas with a hot cup of tea and a big smile. He explained about the city and the various attractions and offered his help with anything I need. Sebas is a chef and I really recommend you try out his dinner menu which was very good. Breakfast is rich and tasty. The place is very cosy with large size rooms and perfect views. You can see that Maia and Sebas have put a lot of thought into each and every detail in the decor. It is a bit out of the city center but I could not care less as 1) not much to do in the city anyhow, 2) all the attractions providers pick you up from your accommodation and 3) The whole team go out of their way to help you and make sure you have a perfect vacation in their home in Ushuaia.
Thank you Maia, Sebas and team for a wonderful start to my Patagonia adventure..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have created the place we would like to arrive at if we were travellers...Outside, we are surrounded by the purest views in South Patagonia.Inside, we enliven the rooms with myths and tales hidden in the timesAs a whole, a rustic style boutique hotel decorated with fine local materials, creating a warm and informal atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au and Agoda so you can book your Tierra de Leyendas Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tierra De Leyendas Ushuaia
- Tierra De Leyendas Hotel Ushuaia