All reviews nice hotel the main street great view reception staff stayed here for one night in town national park noise views argentina hill bay soap bidet ship port
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

I spent one night here before boarding my ship for a trip to Antarctica. I arrived fairly early and they were ready for me with a twin bed room. The room is small but it was super clean. The sheets were fresh, no dust under the bed, the temperature of the room was set to cool which I appreciated being I had just left the airport and still had my Canada Goose gear on! There was a place to put my suitcase and a very nice bathroom! There is a large shower with soaps and a higher toilet so it was easy to sit on and a bidet. The sink was also ready with soap(s) yes soaps! They knew my roomie and I had never met so they thought of this (That we might not want to share a bar of soap!) Very nice towels..all things I appreciate.

The lounge and dining area face the water and look down onto Beagle Bay and the town. It is up on a hill but is a very short walk to everything in town. This cuts down on nosie from the outside and I slept like a baby. The food was yummy and quite a variety of choices. The breakfast buffet was well stocked and not overly carb heavy which was nice. They have a nice selection of Argentinian wine's.

The front desk was the real diamond here. I wanted to book a helicopter flight and take a tour of the National park but had trouble setting this up for a single traveler ahead of time. They took over and told me to enjoy my welcome party and they would set it up. They set everything up and at the prices I had seen on the web, no surcharges! Big kudos for this!!! That alone was a 5 star rating as this was a Once in a Lifetime trip. They had a taxi waiting for me to get me to Helushuia and a bus directly to the hotel door for the park. Class A service! I highly reccommend Hotel Las Lengas!!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Our Antarctica company put us here for a night and we opted for a second night so we could see the scenes.
Room was comfortable but average.
Good wifi in the lounge near the concierge, otherwise pretty non existent,
Breakfast was good, dinner, nice pizzas that I saw locals coming to get as take aways as well. We opted to go into town a few times. Luckily the weather gods were on our side and it was not windy or rainy otherwise it would be taxi fare time as it is a bit of a hike but quite steep uphill on the way back. Not great for the elderly or small children.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anna F
Reviewed 10 April 2017

We flew in the day before our cruise and stayed here. The rooms are very small and the bath rooms are minimal. The location is just up the hill from town, easy to walk down to the restaurants. The public lounge and restaurant have a beautiful view of the water. Our lunch and breakfast were very good, the service was very good. You can leave your luggage after checkout if you need to.

Room Tip: no elevator so best on lower floor if you have heavy bags.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lmyers21
Reviewed 9 April 2017

This hotel is up a hill from town. There are hotels even further up the hill, so it is not the most remote. It is about a 20 minute walk to town. Going into town is much easier than getting back as the end of the walk is a steep hill. The hotel does not offer shuttle service to town either, and taxis are quite expensive.
The room was basic and adequate. It was however, quite hot and no way to control the temperature. We opened the window to allow some fresh air in and maintain a livable temperature. Beds were moderately comfortable. There was a tv and mini fridge in the room.
Breakfast was included. It was a basic continental breakfast with some fruit, cheese, and breads. However, the view from the breakfast room was amazing. You had an awesome view over the port area.
There was free wifi in the hotel, but it was painfully slow. So slow at times that it was worthless. Other times it cooperated. And there was not reception in all areas of the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Nice greeting by front desk staff. The hotel is well maintained. The rooms are very clean and quiet. The restaurant is also very good. The wifi is good. Views are great if you have a room facing the water so ask for one.

Stayed: March 2017