We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights as part of the group tour. The hotel is walking distance to the many restaurants, shopping areas, pier, and beautiful sights. The room we stayed in is an apartment type, the sleeping room is separate from the living room. The sleeping room has a small space, the living room has enough space, it has a sofa, table, flat screen TV, and a kitchen complete with amenities like a stove, refrigerator, microwave, kitchen utensils, and a bar area with 2 bar stools. The bathroom has a small space but complete with toiletries. We have free Wi-Fi in the room. Our room has the view of the majestic Andes Mountains with the snowcap. The breakfast is okay with hot and cold to choose from. The staff was friendly and attentive to your needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cilene del Faro Suites & Spa will not fall short of your expectations. We have a full range of services designed to make your stay a unique and unparalleled.From a complete living room, kitchenette and breakfast bar, to a classic bar atmosphere that will dazzle you with breathtaking views.We also invite you to enjoy our spa, where you will find a place to distension and relaxation.The hotel also has indoor parking, a business center with 2 PCs with internet access and Wi-Fi in all our facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Ctrip TA, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cilene del Faro Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cilene Del Faro Suites And Spa
- Cilene Del Faro Hotel Ushuaia