1,324 results
All reviews the main street two blocks hummus large hotel third floor lobby bar breakfast buffet in town nice pool swimming pool welcome drink reception staff lovely hotel good size comfortable rooms quiet street hotel is located
Reviewed 19 August 2018

This hotel is in a great location, a short walk from the center of town but on a quiet street. It has grounds where you can walk or sit as well. The concierge was particularly helpful when I stayed; realizing on his own that I was sick with a cold as soon as we started talking, he designed my activities around the fact that I was recovering day by day, and everything he booked was enjoyable and not too taxing. The only issue I had was other guests sitting in the upstairs lounge area late one evening talking loudly, but that wasn't the hotel's fault.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

We had friends staying in this hotel for the week and we decided to have dinner with them at one of the restaurant of this very nice hotel. We ate a Cordero, the local dish and this one was just awesome ! I clearly recommand this place, even the atmosphere is really appreciated.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2018

While staying at the hotel we took breakfast on site. There cold cuts and cheeses of every variety, eggs, potatoes, roasted tomatoes, a selection of olives and other pickled veggies, sausages, bacon, French toast, varied juices, coffee, tea and a wonderful selection of pastries, breads and postres. After partaking from the myriad selections to choose from, you could have rolled me out of there on a hand truck. What a way to start the day. Needless to say, I didn't have lunch that day and a small helado (ice cream) at around 4 PM to hold me over until dinner. Enjoy.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

The hotel's original section looks like an updated log home that you might find in Aspen, Vail or other upscale venues in Colorado. The hotel is located at the end of a long tree-lined corridor with large and nicely appointed rooms. The lobby area is a great gathering place and the well-stocked bar is a great place to spend the evening if you didn't want to wander downtown (a 20 minute walk). The staff is very attentive and accommodating. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there and would recommend the hotel to anyone coming to visit the glaciers on the Argentine side of the Andes.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Posada as it is well located just a couple of blocks from the main downtown street in El Calafate. The hotel is large, set over 3 floors with a huge spa and indoor pool and multiple restaurants. The decor is grandma chic, heavy rose patterned curtains and flowery bathrooms, all in desperate need of refurbishment. During the night the local dogs engage in a marathon barkfest. The breakfast area is dark and a bit scary, we were thinking Fargo... Nice staff

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple