“Delicious and healthy! Wonderful staff!”
Review of Ren Vegetariano

Ren Vegetariano
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There are two Rens in Bariloche and I ate once at each of them. A welcome for vegans travelling in Argentina! I loved the pumpkin buñuelos, and variety of noodles. You choose what you want from the buffet so you can sample a bit of each (staff can advise which is vegan, gluten-free, or whatever dietary requirements you have). Then they weigh your plate so you pay for what you eat. I went once and then took friends there the next time. I think it's a bit on the pricey side if you're a budget-backpacker but you have to treat yourself sometimes and when the food is great, it's worth it!

Reviewed 24 July 2018

This place was a highlight of my trip to Bariloche, food-wise. It's not fancy, but the food was so good I wanted to try everything! Definitely a recommended stop if you're looking for good vegetarian or vegan options.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch and enjoyed our visit. We are not vegetarians, but the fish/meat diet in Argentina needs a pause every now and then. Although “no hablo espanol” and “usted hablas ingles?” got a no, it was easy to communicate what we wanted. It’s a select from a collection of dishes in a cooler place. The food is weighed and you pay by the kg. I would have liked it heated a little more than it was but the noodles and lentil dishes were very tasty. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I actually felt like I found heaven when I was here. Vegetarian food of any kind, let alone good veg food, in Argentina has been extremely difficult to find. If you need a top up on veggies you must go here.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

My dad and I have been in Chile and Argentina for a month and are so sick of meat. For whatever reason South Americans aren’t great with vegetables. So we were super stoked when we stumbled upon this awesome vegetarian hole in the wall. You pick from the lineup of delicious array of dishes and they just weigh your plate and charge you based on per grams.
It was all yum, tasty and really filling! The service was super friendly and the guys speak awesome English too.