“A unique experiencein front of Lago Moreno”

Cerveceria Patagonia
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent ambience, good beer and you have to be selective with food. Trout is good and if they are making lamb outdoors, is a must. Leave the meat for your Buenos Aires tour...and try Beer Porter for a good chicolate desdert.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,149)

Reviewed 27 August 2018

This is a very well designed brewery / restaurant, located in a fabulous place with a wonderful view. When it opened I visited and I had an excellent experience. Now I have to say it is still very good but not excellent. I got there very early Saturday noon and even though there were very few customers and plenty of waiters moving around it took quite a while to get helped. The music was very loud, great for a sports bar at night but it wasn't that moment. It was hard to hear anything, have a conversation or place an order without screaming.
My order arrived after a long wait and I had to send it back, the pork meat in the sandwich was cold as if taken right out of the fridge. Even though they replaced everything and apologized profusely the time wasted and the need to order something else fresh made took out quite a lot of the enjoyment of the place.
I left with mixed feelings. There are smaller and less fancy places nearby that better capture the spirit of this mountain town. If you feel the need to dive into an American style pub (nothing wrong with it, sometimes I do exactly that, go get some beer and chili cheese fries) you won't be disappointed. If you look for something with a local flavor, there are better options.

1  Thank Lord_Lovaduck
Reviewed 25 August 2018

I recommend anyone coming to Bariloche area that you should visit this place. Try doing so during the week 'cause it gets VERY busy and you might not be able to enjoy a good evening because of how crowded it gets. I recommend arriving at happy hour 6 to 7pm and then stay to grab a bite. The view of the lake from the veranda is breathtaking, the local beer produced there is very good and the music and fun environment will have you go more than once. I never tried making reservations, it could be a good idea

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

This was a stop we made for lunch on a bike ride. Very glad we did as it was definitely worth the visit. I am not much of a beer drinking but enjoyed the amber ale! The process of ordering food could defiently be improved. You had to order a drink at the register and then take your docket a few feet away and hand it to the barman. Seemed inefficient but I have found this to not be uncommon in Argentina. The lady at the till also told us we were not allowed to eat hamburgers outside but only sandwiches? We found this very strange. It did not help that other people had brought burgers out there.
In summary, I would still recommend checking this place out. Good for an afternoon but dont expect to order quickly.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I came with a big picture, but it’s ok, nothing different than Buenos Aires and even to see how they make the beer is a huge process, they have some tanks in the main room but you can’t see, so if you want beer, good, but don’t spect nothing different than a beer place of Buenos Aires.

Date of visit: July 2018