“Phenomenal restaurant”
Review of Huacho

Huacho
Description: Huacho is a tipical Argentinean patagonic resturante.Al our food is made with real hard wood over the grill.Meat, steak's 500gr, lamb, trouth, pasta.wines and beer.Good music, nice people, and good vibes.
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

We visited twice during our stay in Bariloche and absolutely loved everything about this restaurant. The meat was delicious as were the deserts, portion sizes huge, the guys that run it have created a great atmosphere with good service at a reasonable price. I recommend booking if you don’t want to be disappointed as they get full up very quickly.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

From the minute I (by chance) laid eyes on Huacho, I had a feeling this was my kind of restaurant. Small, excellent food (they KNOW how to prepare meat properly!), great atmosphere, personal approach (the owners host and cook), passion for their restaurant, and I even loved the music. During the short time I spent in Bariloche, I ate here 3 times, with different people (colleagues, friends and my wife) and all were equally enthusiastic. Every visit was a huge success with great menu choices and wines as well, at great value. Highly recommended and I would definitely return here whenever I am in the area!

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

We went for dinner with the family (2 kids, 3 adults). The food (pasta is the day, rib eye, lamb chorizo and salad) were absolutely delicious. The service was outstanding, the guys spoke several languages and were prompt and clear with their explanations.
By far the best meal we had in our trip so far.
The dishes are shareable portions, so come with company or hungry!! (Or both!)

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent place for steak dinner. Menu is very clear and straight forward. A few choices, all in English too.

We took half size ribeye and half tenderloin- both were done to perfection and stayed very hot until we finished on a sizzling plancha. The fact the you can take half size of any steak is great for sharing and trying various steaks. The side dish of mashed root vegetables was excellent also.

We split a large bottle of Patagonia amber beer which was very nice. So was the baked apple desert.

Service was professional, nice and everyone was fluent in English.

Decor is simple but home style and very pleasant. I liked it.

Highly recommend.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

The one of the best ribeye ever!!!!!!!Also fantastic trout and lamb!!!!!!! Very professional service from menager Juan and cook Mauro!!!!Highly recommend!!!

Date of visit: August 2018