“Good place to eat ”

La Casa de la Hamburguesa Bariloche
Description: LA CASA DE LA HAMBURGUESA is a Family Owned and Run Business. Artisan BURGERS made from Scratch (Family Recipe) with Fresh Vegetables and Products. Our Vegan Burger & Chicken Wings are the most sought out. Home Made Desserts: Cerro Nevado in Honor of Cerro Catedral with White Frosting, Carrot Cake, Brownie Bom bom. Come and try our very fresh local Craft Brew made by Lowther: Four Varieties.
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Very friendly environment, the service is great , the food is really good for the price you pay, if you want to eat burgers and other food here you can find different type of beef. I recommend this place in Bariloche.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I have been frequenting the newest location in downtown Bariloche, which opened this summer on Sargento Andres Rolando, just off of the main commercial street. Everyone is very kind and worldly and they serve big meals and tasty beer.

I go here often, not just to get a satisfying meal and a cold craft beer while exploring the city with my camera - I also enjoy the feeling of genuine connection. They are really great people!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Worth burger I never eat in all my life. We came with my friends around 3pm and order a each one a burger, after 5 minutes the burger was on the table. It was obvious that the burger was cooked long time ago and just heated. Really strong steak, bad quality, cold. Cheap food overpriced!!!!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

My family and I came here for dinner as it was near our rental house. We read the mixed reviews on TripAdvisor. Honestly, the food is just average here. Not horrible but not great either.

The waiter was very friendly. A kid from Venezuela. Although we speak fluent Spanish, he was so proud of his English and kept talking to us in English once he heard I was from the USA.

He was the only waiter and it was fairly busy. He was nice but forgot about our drinks. He saw me going into the fridge going for my waters and said he was so embarrassed that he forgot. They have a US style fountain fill your own soda machine with free refills.

Our waiter claimed the hamburgers were the best in Argentina (or anywhere) but we found it was hardly from it. The hamburgers were way overcooked and dry. If they only cooked it a bit less they would be much better and juicier. The hamburgers are huge. And they are really messy if you get a cheeseburger. The cheese is strange and is liquid like and melted all over so you get all messy.

The fries were good. If you come, just ask them not to cook the burger too much and it will be much better.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Food was unreal and the staff where incredibly friendly, would recommend to anyone going to Bariloche to try this for some delecious burgers!