See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

When visiting for business I was very poorly treated when checking in. I was denied a king size bed, was misled in believing I would get a queen and when I complained no solution was given. I personally asked the receptionist, Adrian, a formal explanation which he was very rude at receiving. Nonetheless that explanation never came. For the price, choose any other other nearby like Comahue.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Santiago B
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Clean, aircon, very good location in the city center. Perfect for a short stay in NQ. Unfortunately there was an awkward smell in the bathroom, apart from that it was perfectly fine but not over the top.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I had planned to stay at Neuquen Tower Hotel last night, and booked perhaps one of the last rooms with a non-refundable rate through Booking.com.

When I had to change my travel plans yesterday morning, I requested that they please keep my payment in credit for a later visit.

Instead, I was allowed to cancel without charge!

I appreciate this kind of service, there's no doubt I will stay there next time. And then, I hope to write a review on the experience of actually staying there.

Thank you for considerate customer service.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Wonderful staff, restaurants is good with great breakfast buffet. Front desk has power adapters for a charge if you need one. Laundry closes early and there are no irons or ironing boards in rooms so call early for any laundry needs, but they will expedite. I had a few things ironed And back in about an hour. Beds can be small.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2016

The Neuquén Tower Hotel was a good place to stay for a few nights while I was on a business trip to Neuquén. My first impression of the hotel was very good. The reception area is large and very comfortable, and the reception staff were very helpful and spoke excellent English (a real plus for me). My room on the 6th floor had 3 single beds (I understand this is the same for all the rooms of that class) and was well appointed with a desk, a mini bar and fridge and a lock box. The hotel WiFi, included in the price, was reliable and had a pretty good speed. Breakfast was tasty and varied, although I could have done with a few more hot food options. Lastly, the hotel is within easy walking distance of the Plaza San Martin, the central park and the shops in the area. I would recommend this hotel to be a safe and reliable option for a stay in Neuquén.

Room Tip: The higher the better (for good views)
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business