“Sublime”

Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My friend booked a "girls' night out" saying this place was great. I was not exactly sure of what to expect. A cozy house and not many people... "do you know how it works?" The waitress asked. And all of a sudden "The Abreboca" (the mouth opener, before the starter) came to us, and then the chosen starter, and then the main (the crunchiest trout ever) and then the pre-dessert and then the dessert and then (I know I am repeating this too much) tea with sweet pieces of delicious stuff. I needed to meet the chef. I did and made my point: if he ever decides to work privately.... I'd hire him immediately for ever!!! Cannot wait to visit Casa Tinta again!

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank AdrianaFillaster

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

It's a step restaurant, which prepares a different menu every 15 days. It is a small restaurant, in where you will spend a some hours, since each meal takes time. The appetizer, red tuna ceviche was delicious, freshly baked breads, then choose between 3 types of starters, 4 entrees and 3 desserts, and between the main course and dessert have a pre-dessert. Highly recommended!!!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

I've been living in Neuquen for over a year and a half, and this is the place for me to go on special occasions or whenever I feel I need to get a different good tasty meal. Some days food is not the best, but most of the times they surprise me in the good way! Salads and ceviches are just the best!! You have different options for main course from fish, pasta, pork, meat, lamb, etc. They're always trying different things for dessert as well! Service is nice and friendly and the chef and his wife are very friendly! If you're in Neuquen, Casa Tinta is definitively one of the places you must visit! There are some other restaurants that are good, but the menu is pretty much the same everywhere and not unique as here!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

We are foodies, so after reading reviews here, we were expecting a great meal, however Casa Tinta was basically an average attempt at creating some sort of "high-end" prix fixe menu--most dishes were off-balance, had weird ingredient combinations and simply didn't taste that good. The service was nothing special either. We had so much amazing food while in Neuquen, and Casa Tinta just didn't measure up.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

I traveled alone, but its definitely a place I would bring my wife to. A short version of a seven course meal, well planned and prepared; for a region known for its meat, the trout was an exquisite change of pace, well worth the walk from city center

Date of visit: May 2015