See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel is good with some issues. The heating system works too good and the room is too hot. Elevators are too slow and the key cards to enter your room get problems very often, in 4 days I have requested to program my key at least 4 times.
Breakfast is good as well as the SPA they have,Mohicans is quite new. It is located downtown , so very close to main restaurants.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

A three week stay anywhere is a long stretch in any hotel but this city while a few hundred thousand people large gets small very quickly and reminds me of west Texas dust and sand quite a bit.

The hotel is European like, comfortable larger rooms, nice size restroom with shower, toilet and bidet. A free breakfast every morning is coffee, cappuccino, bagels and fruit filled doughnuts. Most of the desk staff can speak English and are very helpful with Remis cars, taxis and food suggestions.

The hotel is in the main part of town and one week I was there a large town wide party on the Main Street next to the hotel. It was a great experience, music, craft sales and even a beauty contest all very cool. The area has several restaurants and bars within a 6 or 7 block square area a few I ate at several times over the 20 or so days I was there.....as normal in Argentina the steak in any place is out of this world good.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

While my wife and I lived in Argentina. My parents surprised us with an Anniversary trip. They paid for us to stay at this hotel and bought us dinner. The hotel was beautiful and in the perfect location. It was super safe. The restaurants that were in the hotel were delicious, however they were are little expensive but well worth it. We would recommend this hotel to anyone. Miss this beautiful city.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2016

My first time to Neuquen and this was booked for me by my customer. I have been pleasantly surprised. All the staff are friendly and try and speak English, some very well. All better than my Spanish!. Rooms are comfortable and well cared for on a daily basis. Breakfast is buffet style and something for all. I have eaten in one of the restaurants and the food was above average. Free, above average wifi. All in all, a lovely surprise and would be happy to stay here again in the future.Recommended!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Ian D
Reviewed 9 December 2015

The room itself was fine, rather spacious actually. The staff was friendly and did their best to converse in English. The bar/restaurant was ok and had an adequate selection of food and wines. Breakfast was nice and the staff was friendly.

Note the workout facility is basically non-existent. I asked at the front desk where the gym was, the nice lady sheepishly pointed to me to a room next to the reception area that contained a dated ad partially working exercise bike.

Other than that, given the surroundings and choice of other hotels, the Hotel del Comahue was sufficient for a couple of nights.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business