“Hidden gem”

Giuseppe pizza y pastas
Ranked #3 of 109 Restaurants in Puerto Madryn
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Excelente Lugar Para Comer Pastas Y Pizzas , No Hace Muchos Meses Que Inauguro Tengo Fotos Ubicado En La Calle Paralela A La Costanera
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Great Italian restaurant! We went there twice- once for the pasta and once for the pizza! I would strongly recommend both and also bruschetta and provolone cheese as starters!

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

We had a salad: tomato, lettuce and onions that was ok. The spaghetti arrabiata was very good, it seemed the pasta was home made, could have been a bit more hot. The pizza diavolo was ok, a bit to much cheese and the salami was a bit 'special', not my taste but my husband liked it.
You can only pay cash. Good service. Good atmosphere.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I stop for a quick thing and try a very simple pasta (ravioli with pumpkin) and the simplest sauce on earth (olive oil and sage). Difficult to mess up this dish. Well, ravioli has no taste at all, and they came litterally immersed in oil with the sage completely burned!! the only taste you could have was the burned one. Really terrible. I'm italian and i don't expect to eat as in italy all around the world, but usually is decent, this one was too bad.

Reviewed 25 February 2015

I read some good reviews about Giuseppe so it was the first restaurant we went after arrive in Puerto Madryn. We arrived late for lunch and the restaurant was almost empty. It's a simple Italian trattoria but the food didn't taste so good. We order after a long wait for the waitress. She was a bit lazy. My husband and my son shared a big steak parmigiana which was a little hard. I had a average ravioli. I feel a little uncomfortable when I saw a few flies in the room. Well the place is simple and food is average. I have nothing more to say.

Reviewed 20 February 2015

We went there in mid Feb 2015, food was very good – especially given that there are few good restaurants in Puerto Madryn. Food is not one of the strong points of the area, sea life / sea animals is simply outstanding and that’s why this locale is a must see. If you are in town and want an authentic Italian meal, this is perfect. It gets full after 9:30PM or so, cost is very reasonable, service is friendly and good, food is great! Ask the server for their suggestions!