All reviews mesa gateway airport golf course chevron station front desk early flight rental car comfortable beds next morning i highly recommend this hotel nice pool stay there again very nice hotel shuttle susan housekeeping phoenix freeway
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Our hotel was just fine--clean and beds comfortable. What i had a problem with is the coughing i could hear in the next room:( I finally had to turn the fan on to drown out the noise. Makes for a very tired night.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
sdesautelle, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton at Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Good Afternoon "Libbie5". As I know that my team reached out to you to apologize for the experience of hearing the Guest next door, and you declined any compensation, I appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. If there is anything that I can do to assist you with blocking accommodations in a quiet location for any return visits, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly. ~Shannen 480-579-2131

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Stayed for a night. Staff was so nice, friendly and helpful. Had a great time on the patio, hanging out. They have the outside heaters, so, very nice !! BUT...... Took a shower to not even luke warm water...... they have it turned down so low that you could not even stay in it for long. It is a Sheraton..... they are not supposed to be cutting cost on water temperature !! Would have loved the stay until ruined by the Shower!

Date of stay: February 2018
sdesautelle, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton at Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Thank you for sharing this feedback regarding water, as we have not heard this before. We did go to several rooms in scattered locations throughout the hotel and were unable to experience the opportunity mentioned that must've rectified itself. We do apologize for the inconvenience and wish that it was brought to our attention, to assist immediately. We will be certain to share the feedback with our team, in regards to our nice, friendly, and helpful staff...thank you for mentioning the team. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our restaurant patio and hope you are able to join us on Wednesdays for live entertainment too.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

The front desk clerk was quite amazing. There were customers in front of me that were very upset with something regarding their accommodation being canceled. The woman at the desk was very kind, kept her cool, offered to find them other lodging, and explained as best she could what had happened. When she checked me in, had I not been present and witnessed the encounter with the previous people, I would have never known. She was very polite to me, very respectful, and made me feel like I had her full attention. We arrived late and left early so we did not partake of any amenities. However, our room was large, exactly what I booked, and very clean.

Date of stay: February 2018
sdesautelle, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton at Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you again for this review last year at this time, as we hope to see you back this year!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

My stay here was excellent. I needed to add an extra room for my parents and Alexis was absolutely amazing in helping me out. The staff there is awesome which is why, although my friends all live in Phoenix & Tempe, I choose to stay here instead.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you again for this review, as we hope to see you back for your birthday again this year to visit your friends!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Great location, very nice Hotel with swimming pool, comfortable beds, great restaurant.
We stayed here because it was close to Mesa Gateway airport. They have a shuttle to and from airport and can take you to mall that is close to the hotel.
You need to try their burger in the restaurant, it was so good and so are the other items we had a chance to try.

Room tip: Ask for one with a view
Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you again for this review Margaret, as we hope to see you back this year!