All reviews pro shop main pool in great shape one bedroom suite yolanda fairways arizona clubhouse gm
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Had a great golf game and alot of fun in March 2018. Staff are great and attentive, big thank you to Trevor for great advice. Will definitely return soon. A must to Check out Sunday brunch after golf game

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
ArizonaGolfResort, Guest Relations Manager at Arizona Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Hello Cheryl and thank you for the awesome review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your golf game. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I brought my family for Easter weekend and had adjoining rooms in the 500 building, making our accomodations a two bedroom, two bath suite. It even had a full kitchen. We had golf course views which were excellent for the price we paid. We played golf, and the staff informed me that they had gotten new mowers this year. The fairways were even and the greens were spectacular. The golf shop staff were very friendly and helpful, especially Lacy. We came to enjoy the heat and the Easter brunch. This Easter, the brunch was spectacular—the Main dishes were leg of lamb, salmon, ham, shrimp, omelet bar. They also had unbelieveable desserts including Bananas Foster with vanilla ice cream, bread pudding, pastries, pettifors, a chocolate fountain with fruit to dip. All of this plus mimosas for $39 dollars. We spend the afternoon in the main pool which was heated just right, and I invited a couple of friends from the area to join us. We had a couple too many margaritas, but the pool and jacuzzi were perfect. The front desk staff were easy to deal with for checkin and the night before checkout. Although the hotel is a bit out of the way for Phoenix, the hometown feel you get from the staff and the large open spaces and large suite make me feel like I am in another place and time—simpler, relaxed, casual, friendly—a Great change form the hustle and business of our daily lives back home. Although it is an older property, I would,recommend the Arizona Golf Resort to any traveler in the Phoenix/Mesa area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank dermalux
ArizonaGolfResort, Guest Relations Manager at Arizona Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your visit at Arizona Golf Resort Hotel & Conference Center. We strive to achieve great customer service. Your feedback reinforces that we are making steps in the right direction. We thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Your Arizona Golf Resort friends look forward to your return!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My Wife and I have just returned back home to Wisconsin from our 10th consecutive stay at Arizona Golf Resort and came away satisfied as always.
We arrived early on Friday March 16th and were able to store our luggage in the golf shop while awaiting check-in. The front desk staff were courteous and helpful as they kept us abreast of our room status.
We were able to get into our room at 2:00 P.M. and found everything in order. The bed and pillows were comfortable and we found the housekeeping staff to be attentive to our every need during our stay.
We sampled the breakfast buffet while waiting for our room to be ready and it was great( especially the French Toast.) We do not rent a car so we ate all of our meals in house and were never disappointed. The Pastrami Sandwich, Clubhouse, and Turkey Avocado were all tasty. The 425 Burgers were exceptional and we also did the Steak and Golf featuring a Flat Iron Steak. Great !!! Kudos to the Chef and his team. Kelly and Kaitlyn were our servers most evenings and did an outstanding job.Behind the bar Monica is second to none. We enjoyed the evening entertainment which was Karaoke, Dixie Land Jazz and Team Trivia. The pool area was a great respite and a relaxing place to soak up some sun,
The Pro shop staff was top notch. I played every morning teeing off around 6:25 A.M. The course is in great shape. The greens rolled pure and the sand in the bunkers in quite playable. The course has challenging par threes and a few long par fours. The cart crew was always there at the end of the round to ask how the round went and to offer to clean my clubs.The range and putting green area is a great facility. A special shout out to Katie in the pro shop who got me out on the course early every day with a few cold Budweiser`s !!!!!
While printing boarding passes early Friday morning I had an opportunity to chat with Gina who is the General Manager. I expressed to Her the sentiments that my Wife and I have always enjoyed our yearly trip to AGR and plan to be back next year.
Keep up the great work !!!!
Rick M.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Rick and thank you for providing us with an awesome 5 star review. WOW - sounds like you and your wife had an amazing time here with us. I am so proud of our staff, as it looks like our employees in all departments exceeded with their roles - Fantastic!
Rick, we look forward to you and your wife coming back to visit. Take care!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Piss on the floor, worn out furniture, extension cords power the cheap and 40 year old fixtures in the place. This is a motel. No clue how this turd of a property is rated anything other than 1 star. Trust me, stay away... this place sucks.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Tommy B

Thank you for taking time to share about your recent visit to the Arizona Golf Resort & Conference Center. We truly value your personalized perspective, and I sincerely apologize that your experience did not exceed your expectations. Thank you for detailing areas of opportunities for us to improve on your next visit.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I should have trusted some of the negative reviews, but the rate for this hotel was too good to pass up... big mistake. As one local put it, the place is on life support. From the dated and dilapidated rooms--think broken hinges and missing dresser knobs--to the algae-filled pools and hot tubs, you will be disappointed. We paid an extra $50 a night to be "upgraded" and the only extra was a pull-out couch and second cheap TV. There is a huge shortage of manpower and towels--yes, towels. You will have to beg, borrow and steal to get one for your daily shower or dirty pool dip. Pictures are deceiving, as the entry fountain and marbled-lobby look inviting--yet I kid you not, senior citizens were spotted staining and painting old tables to update them. The most I've ever paid for one of the worst hotels I've ever booked. TRUST the poor reviews.

Room Tip: Ask to see your room before you unpack.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Tara T
ArizonaGolfResort, Guest Relations Manager at Arizona Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Hi Tara

Im am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay here with us. We do appreciate your feedback and it will be passed on to all department management.