“Pizza was perfect”
Review of Old Chicago

Old Chicago
Ranked #221 of 995 Restaurants in Mesa
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Our pizzas were great, piping hot, flavorful and with plenty on them. Server kept the sodas coming for those drinking sodas and was sure to ask the beer drinkers if they were in need. We also had wings, they were very good and cooked perfectly though I would prefer a bit more sauce on them.The beer menu was large, but not near as large as other Old Chicago's I have visited. Expect about $100 for a group of four.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

We stopped in for lunch and the service was very good. We were waited on right away and our order was prepared correctly and served quickly. The waitress was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in after shopping for her and I. The atmosphere is great and the deep dish Pizza is fabulous and so are the wings.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

we recently made two separate trips to the old chicago on Alma School rd because the one on power has closed. We are from Minnesota and even the old CHicago on power was not nearly as good as our experience in Minnesota. So, we tried Alma school rd happy hour. The first time we tried Italian Nachos which were... ok. not great but acceptable. The second time we ordered the nachos grande which is and has been our favorite. We brought relatives with us to show off what we had, in the past, liked about Old Chicago. Two things happened, first the beer my brother in law ordered was flat.. the waitress tried again saying sometimes the top would go flat (I know nothing about beer),, that was bad as well. He finally ordered a bottle beer. The Nachos were such a disappointment, It looked like they plopped a couple spoonfuls of black beans here and there and the cheese was only sparingly on the top layer of chips. There was barely any at all on the next layer and none on the bottom. We were visiting and finally, I thought, we don't want to be sitting here eating chips with nothing on them so I asked the waitress if she could take that bottom layer back and have them add some cheese. She said she would, but they would have to charge us for it. So, the whole experience was disappointing and had they at LEAST put some sauce on part of the nachos it would have helped. Disappointing in almost every way. Old Chicago is not a place we will take friends again.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

We stayed in Mesa on business trip to Scottsdale and ended up ordering from them, since we have eaten at other locations. I ordered pepperoni rolls for my husband and I got the monster bblt.The sandwich was not the same as I have gotten at other locations. It did not have as much pepper bacon on it and too much lettuce and tomatoes. The pepperoni rolls were much smaller also. But overall it was okay.