“Same good pizza as the other Old Chicago's”
Review of Old Chicago

Old Chicago
Ranked #143 of 967 Restaurants in Mesa
Reviewed 21 March 2016

Was disappointed to see the Old Chicago on Superstition Springs closed down, luckily, there is this one down the 60 fwy. Same selection of beers and food. The pizzas are great, and the fresh made jalapeño pretzels are the star! Glad it's still here.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

We went in for dinner on a Thursday. We beat the dinner rush. Service was quick. Food came out fast and was hot. The pizza was good but not as good as there location that was in Oro Valley, Arizona back in 2007. I remember the crust back then was to die for. Would go back back not a constant basis.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

Was very impressed with a well rounded menu. Had the slightly spiced cod dinner, and it was extremely delicious. The varieties of beer available is truly amazing. My wife loved the Italian Nachos, and my two grown boys enjoyed pizza's, and a few beers.
Our server Hayley, was beyond outstanding. Will return on our next trip to Mesa, AZ. Thank you.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

The GOOD: Best garden salad we have had in a while. Fresh, crisp and a nice selection of fresh veggies topped with a creamy ranch. Just the way to start a pizza feast.
Service was very good. Our drinks were topped off until we said "No More, Thanks".
The NOT so good: I am a sucker for an all meat pizza, but next time I will be a spinach & chicken pizza guy. The sauce on the "Meat Me" was so strong I had to "beer it down". I don't know what they added to the green olive garnish and basil, but it was strong. I was glad I had ordered a personal and not a small like we normally do. That's a first for me. Wife had the "Oh My Spaghetti Pie" with white Garlic sauce that was good. The sauce was so good I was putting it on my pizza. We will go back for sure, and I will try a milder pizza. The spinach is better for me anyway.

Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

I really like to hang out at this restaurant /Bar. It is just off I-60
At Alma School Road so its very easily accessible.They offer happy hour all weekdays and the food and the service is impeccable. The menu changes regularly which I like and
The prices are fair.Personally I like the pizzas and it's hard to beat the Classic, thin,of course. Also the salads are delicious.the turkey club sandwich is what I order quite often.
They do a great marketing program where you are rewarded with prizes such as T shirts and cold packs. Additionally, they offer dollars off
On food or drink after you get a card which is free.
I truly think this a really cool place to hang out on a regular basis
as compared to Hooters which is across the street and offers nothing but bad food and poor service.

1  Thank Roger M