Village Inn
Ranked #125 of 967 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I always get the VIB breakfast where you get to choose a few items and essentially make your own breakfast.

Everything tastes good and is moderately priced. Service has always been good.

There is sometimes a coupon in the Sunday paper.

Weekends are busy but usually no wait (sometimes a very short wait).

I would come here again.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Village Inn is a great place for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Family friendly. Service was great. I believe our server's name was Carla. Very nice young lady. We will be returning. The first thing I asked her was "Do you have 1000 island dressing"?When she said "yes", I ordered the chef salad which was great ! The reason for asking is many restaurants here don't serve 1000 island dressing.
Jan and Jerry Peterman
Graham, NC

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Great food, nice waiters and waitresses. Great deserts and food is excellent. Busy place. Close to everything.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

With service it all depends on who you get! I know that is the case at any restaurant but it is very much the case here. There is about 2 servers who will give you great service and the rest it is a joke! My most recent visit this was very much the case. Waitress barely paid any attention to us at all. There was stuff floating at the bottom of the soda, the chicken strips were burnt as far as the food goes. The only saving grace of the night was the free pie for free pie Wednesday. Trust me I would not have even come in for any other food had it not been for the free pie.

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

We wanted a place to go close to the Desert Banner Hospital as we waited for a loved one having surgery. It was super convenient, right across the street. Emily greeted us with a huge, pretty smile and warmly seated us in the dining room. The menu is full of great choices, from healthy, to decadent! Our meals came fresh, hot and fast. Everything was delish!! I will definitely return when in the area again.