“Everything closed”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #293 of 973 Restaurants in Mesa
Reviewed 2 August 2017

It was midnight and we were looking for some place to eat. Once again Denny's to the rescue. My chocolate shake was ok, Very light on the chocolate. My son got an fried egg sandwich and he love. it.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

The pancake that I had tasted like I was eating rubber.
My son's coffee was luck warm, and tasted like instance coffee. When I finish my coffee I could tast the coffee ground at the bottom of my cup.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

My significant other and I choose Denny's for something different than tired old menus. Great breakfast selection, but we chose the 55+ lunch specials. I had country fried steak, and wife had tilapia. We were satisfied with food and service. We will visit again.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

My mom and I used to go to Cocos for breakfast but they closed down Dennys is located in the Superstition Mall parking area. This is very convenient when shopping. It's very cold so bring a sweater!!

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Staff were super and friendly and service was excellent with meal arriving quickly. Rarely disappointed with a Denny's breakfast