“Always Busy”

Ranked #120 of 973 Restaurants in Mesa
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 February 2017

If you have that Hunger to go out for a real American Breakfast. This IHOP will fit the Bill for you for sure. Just about any variation of Breakfast you can think of and plenty of it. Price is very reasonable and the food is very good. If you can;t get your Belly filled here, then you weren't very hungry. By the way Service is swift and excellent. You won't break the family Bank here

Reviewed 13 February 2017

1/2 hour wait for a table. Waitress very good, food came out fairly soon, food quality was ok and hot. Good coffee. Had to wait in line again to pay. Sunday after church is Really Busy FYI. The company of our group was the best part of this meal.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

My husband and I stopped for dinner. I had the 55+ sampler. I thought it was one egg I got 2. They were overcooked (I ordered over medium) My eggs had piece of shell in it and also a green pepper from someone else's Denver Omelet according to the waitress. I had no intention of making a big deal out of the eggshell in my egg but I did want the kitchen to be aware so they could be more careful. My husband had the supposed all you can eat fish......I think if its all you can eat the waitress should maybe check back with you to see if you want more -- nope didn't happen. By the time she showed up to tell us the manager had put a 10% discount on our bill for the eggshell.....my husband was ready to go and did not ask for more fish. When we took our bill up with the 10% discount (that we would have gotten anyway for being seniors) the woman at the register ignored the discount note and charged us full price. She could have seen we were seniors she didn't give us that discount either!!!!!My husband is too nice and didn't say a word. Oh well probably won't go here again.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Great family dinner- had cream filled crepes, my son had the chicken cordon blue and my grandson had 5 silver pancakes off the kids meal. Everything was hot and cooked to taste! Server (Levi) was friendly, Courteous, and attentive! The atmosphere was warm and inviting. We enjoyed a very nice meal after church and will visit again ( this was our second visit!)

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Our lunch was not very good. I had clam chowder that was cold when brought to me and an extremely dry Philly Cheesesteak sandwich. I had the sandwich boxed and brought it home to my Beagle - she eats anything. I will stick with the breakfast menu from now on.