“9 of us out for dinner ”
Review of Waldo's BBQ

Waldo's BBQ
Ranked #13 of 1,075 Restaurants in Mesa
Price range: USD 4 - USD 65
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Best Local Barbecue in the State of Arizona. Smoked meats that make your mouth water; side dishes that are never ending; and a friendly staff to boot! Come on down to taste it for yourself!
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We played 18 and then gathered at Waldo’s for dinner. All of us were very hungry and had a hard time waiting 65 minutes. That’s from door to good food on our table.
All pleased with the food and our server but unsure we would go back at dinner time.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We visited with two other couples for supper. They had cornbread with peppers in it for starters. Tasty! We got a combo plate and I liked the brisket, my wife liked the ribs. They make their own sauce. Very good! We all had onion rings.crunchy good.Nice family atmosphere. Good time

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Went to Waldo's with a friend about a week ago...Ordered ribs and fries...The ribs were the best that I had in years...Traveled from Arkansas to visit friend in Mesa...Arkansas BBQ restaurants need to go there to lear how to make good BBQ ribs...The wait staff was very pleasant.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Waldo's can do BBQ!!! I have only been once but from the menu I could go again and be happy with whatever I might select. My head was turning every time the wait staff went by with a plate for someone else. It all looked and smelled wonderful. Portions were large enough to save some for the next day which was just as good.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Solid meal with a nice homemade bbq sauce. Homemade sauce is mustard base with good flavor. Tried Baby Back Ribs, pulled pork, beef brisket and sausage. All were excellent and done well. Smoke flavor throughout.