“Excellent Seafood Dinner”

Seafood Market and Restaurant
Ranked #104 of 980 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We found the Seafood Market and Restaurant in Trip Advisor and thought we'd give it a try. My wife had broiled scallops that were large and cooked to perfection. I had a fried combination of shrimp, fish, oysters, and clam strips. Everything was tender and cooked just tight. Our server Trisha was excellent and a lot of fun.

We would certainly visit again!!

Reviewed 11 May 2017

We had the worse service I have ever had a restaurant at the Seafood Market. The waiter was extremely rude, never came around and literally grabbed his head and moaned when he got frustrated because he printed our checks out wrong. The sad thing is that he still got 18% gratuity because we had a large group. The food is good. Too bad the service is so bad.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We visit the Seafood Market whenever we're in the area. It's always been good, never busy for an early dinner. Be sure to look in the local newspaper and/or their website for coupons. The cod fish and chips are good, but with a coupon you can get delicious salmon, cod, or halibut dinners for not much more.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

Three of us went to dinner. Arrived early 4:15. Got one of the last tables before people would have to wait. Had sole and snapper and we enjoyed it all. Service was excellent. Food excellent, nice atmosphere . Would definitely go back.

1  Thank Rhonda N
Reviewed 5 February 2017

We went in to the Seafood Market last week and I was a bit disappointed. Our waiter was either overwhelmed or not in a very good mood. I ordered the Snapper and I have to say that it was really good, but I had some veggies and a baked potato that were maybe warm. I didn't even want to ask the waiter to take it back as no matter what it asked him , he said, well it's going to be awhile. I've been here before and it was really good but, I'm not likely going back.