“Love the 2 for $20 With Free Appetizer”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #391 of 967 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 March 2016

We eat at this Applebees at least once a month when down for the winter. Have never had a problem in the 10 years we have been snow birding in Mesa. On our way to our place from the airport, I called in a take out. Upon arrival at home, a few things were missing, no problem, we called and were to pick it up next day. We were so tired only ate the appetizer. Next day we picked up the missing items and given a complimentary very rich chocolate cake/brownie type thing. While eating our ribs, we discovered they were not the correct ones. Went back the next day and after explaining it to a different manager she offered two replacement meals. I told her I only wanted the $3 extra I paid for the different rib but she insisted she wanted to make it right and took my order for another set of the 2 for $20 meals complimentary. Wow, now that was customer service and will surely take us back as long as we are here in Mesa, during the winter, altho we also hit Applebees while on the road traveling. They are accessible in most towns we travel thru.

Reviewed 2 May 2015

at 3 in the afternoon, ordered the sirloin (medium) . served 20 mins later - very very well done. sent back. served again with shell fish (am allergic) sent back. served again - cold and raw inside - sent back . Finally served , small but cooked properly- well over an hour. Wife had finished eating. The server and the manager both involved and apologetic. As should be,they did comp the meal. For an establishment like this I would expect a properly trained cook and for the price a decent sirloin steak.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

This is one of the best Appleby`s that we have been to. The food is always consistent and for the most part the service is good. The managers usually come around to make sure everything is right. It shows that they care about their customers.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

Our mid afternoon meal was very good but could have been better. They have a good menu and lots of selections to suit all tastes. The waitress hovered over us and was overly attentive due to the amount of people she was serving at that time of day. I was disappointed when my soup and sandwich came with a considerable portion of the soup spilled onto the sandwich and all over the plate. The waitress asked if our meals were OK and I showed her the spilled soup, and she explained that the food server had her hands full delivering all the dishes. Sorry, but that explanation is not acceptable in the "service" industry.

1  Thank Rickardo502
Reviewed 5 November 2014 via mobile

Went for quick week night dinner. Greeted as we walked in & sat promptly. Servers had smiles. Menu with nice selection. Had baby back ribs and fish & chips. Fish little greasy but tasted good. Ribs honey BBQ fall of the bone tender nice flavor. Definitely worth going.

1  Thank gramin8er